248-249

248: Married

The changes on the bridge did not affect the team that greeted the relatives next. The sedan chair lifted up, and the team slowly moved forward.

Shen Han's heart that was just raised, finally put it down, patted his chest and said: "It's scary, but it's okay."

"Chief coach, did you see that, He... the girl's skill doesn't seem to fall," Liang Ping touched his chin and said, "The one who swishes just now is worthy of the soldier I taught." /

"The soldiers you taught, are you proud?" Shen Han squinted at him, "You have the ability to say it again in front of the governor?"

"Then I dare not." Liang Ping chuckled.

"Should I be called Miss He now?" Ma Damei stepped forward and said, "Should I be called Madam Young?"

"That's not right," Liang Ping scratched her head, "she also has an official position herself now, we should be called a great talent."

"Then...Master Xiaohe?"

"How do you look like a man."

"..."

Bambam bent over to pick up a happy coin on the ground, and just straightened up, he heard the aunt next to him say: "How could Governor Xiao just pick up the veil on the ground by himself? How unlucky!"

"That's right, the bride's face has been seen by others. Don't pay attention to it."

"...I heard that she was originally a woman from an ordinary household. It is natural that she does not understand these rules."

"That can't be so..."

"Huh!" A loud drink interrupted the women who were chatting together. The women turned their heads and saw a strong man with scars staring at them fiercely, shouting: "If she doesn't go out, Now that kid is dead! You guys who don't have a backache while talking, know what a fart!"

The women were startled, and the woman in the lead replied a little bit fiercely: "What does it matter to you when we say ours?"

San "huh" pulled out the long knife around his waist. The few people looked at them, and Huarong was so frightened that they stopped arguing with the King and turned around and fled.

Hyunjin coughed slightly: "Brother Wang, you don't have to intimidate them so much..."

"These shrews know how to chew their tongues behind their backs, I don't like to listen!" San put the knife back to his waist, his brows were crossed, "What **** rules, who made the rules? I said there would be no such rules without this rule. !"

He is used to being domineering, Hyunjin just smiles helplessly, but Bambam is the same enemy as him, "That is, why don't they say that Brother Ahe just saved people?"

"Also forgive and forgive others," Hong Mingyu leaned on the bridge railing and laughed: "The three women in Shuojing city most want to marry. Now this one has been taken away by your brother Ahe. People feel uncomfortable. , What's wrong with the addiction? I have to be forgiving and forgiving."

"Brother He, a nosy temperament, hasn't changed even when he is a woman," Minhyuk shook his head and sighed. The young lady is no different from He Lisa from Liangzhouwei."

San snorted, "Otherwise, I won't be like her. Let's go," he took a bunch of happy money he had just snatched into his arms, "The team has gone far."

......

The sedan chair traveled around half of the capital and arrived in front of Xiao's mansion.

Before getting off the sedan chair, Chiwu handed the bow and arrow, and the young man in happy clothes walked to the front of the sedan chair. Exorcise evil,