260-261

260: Let's go out

The banquet in the world is endless. It is late at night, and there are only cups and dishes in the Fenglelou. The young people have dispersed separately, striving for the last point to stay for a short time.

In the room, the beautiful woman folded her clothes one by one and put them into the baggage. When the man who walked into the room saw it, she snatched it away.

"Jisoo, you have said all these things, don't do it," Yan Jin took her to sit down before the collapse, "You are pregnant now, you should be more careful, what should you do if you are tired?"

Xia Jisoo said: "I'm just pregnant, so why do you say so powerfully?"

"Isn't it good to be pregnant?" Yan Jin made a fuss, "Anyway, these rough jobs have to be done by someone, so you can just take care of yourself."

Xia Jisoo was silent, "I remembered that I made two new clothes before. You didn't have time to wear them, so I will bring them to you this time."

In the past two years, Yan Jin has also rarely returned to Shuojing. Sometimes people have left Beijing before Xia Jisoo has put on the new clothes he prepared for him.

"I'm going to war, what to do in such a good-looking dress." Yan Jin said without thinking: "You don't have to take so much."

Xia Jisoo fell silent.

If she didn't speak, Yan Jin was a little flustered. Before each expedition, what he feared most was Xia Jisoo's silence. The daughter of Master Xia was gentle and strong. Yan Jin had not seen the military commanders go out when he was a child, and his family members were crying and retaining him, even his own mother. However, Xia Jisoo was never like this, at best, it was as silent as before.

It's just that this silence can more arouse his inner guilt and pity. As a military commander, it is incumbent upon the country to be in trouble. He has grown up to the present, and he is worthy of the ruler of heaven and earth, but he owes his wife, children, and children.

Yan Jin hesitated, took Xia Jisoo into his arms, and sighed in a low voice: "Jisoo, I've wronged you."

Xia Jisoo was stunned for a moment, and then smiled, "What kind of grievance is this? You went to Ji County to protect Dawei's land, and I was peaceful in Beijing. Isn't it because of your protection?"

"But I..." Yan Jin frowned, "When you were pregnant, you couldn't be by your side."

It is a joy to have children with Xia Jisoo, but with it, there are regrets and losses, worries and guilt.

"Since I am married to you, of course I have expected such a day. If I complain to you, it is hypocritical." Xia Jisoo smiled, "The situation is critical. You are not in Shuojing, and the little guy is also I will understand."

Yan Jin looked at Xia Jisoo's lower abdomen, covered it with his palm, and muttered in a low voice: "I don't know if it's the little son or the little lady..."

"Today, I heard you say that upstairs in Fengle, and thought you didn't care." Xia Jisoo "chichi" smiled.

"I don't care if it's a male or a female. Anyway, it's my Yan Jin's blood."

"If it is really a son, do you really want him to be a general like you?" Xia Jisoo asked.

Yan Jin thought for a while: "I want him to be a military commander, but if he doesn't like it and wants to do something else, that's okay. Besides, if our Muxia wants to learn martial arts, it's okay. Isn't General Feihong a girl? If we Muxia want to be the second General Feihong, my father must also support it. However, I am much better than the He family father. Give her everything to teach her and make her better than General Feihong."