226-227

226: Riddles

He Lisa walked to Xiao Jungkook, Xiao Jungkook glanced over her, and then frowned slightly, "Why do you wear so thin?"

"It's too hot." He Lisa knocked down his teeth and swallowed his blood. He cursed Chi Wu with **** head in his heart. He had to pretend to be nonchalant, and said with a fan: "I don't know why, I always feel something It's hot."

Xiao Jungkook was about to take off his cloak, but He Lisa quickly stopped him with his eyes and hands. "It's really not necessary. If I feel cold, I can just go back and get a piece of clothing. The reason why I wear this is because it's too hot. You don't have it. Have you ever heard Lin Taehyung talk about it? Sometimes people feel hot. At this time, the clothes are too heavy, but they can't dispel the stuffiness in the body and get sick easily." She babbled casually.

Xiao Jungkook stared at her suspiciously.

He Lisa grabbed his arm and said, "Okay, don't worry about what I wear. Let's go to Dongshi first. I'm afraid I will miss the wonderful place when I'm late."

In the city of Shuojing, commerce and trade are prosperous in Fangshi, which are divided into East City, West City, South City and North City according to their directions. The most prosperous one is the East Market near the Chenghuang Temple.

East city is divided into December city, first month lantern city, February flower market, March silkworm city, April Jin city, May fan city, June incense city, July treasure city, August laurel city, September Yueyao City, October Wine Market, November Mei City, December Taofu City.

At this time, it was the end of November. At the beginning of December, the Meishi market had closed, and only three or two stall owners were still selling piles of red plums. Taofu market had begun, and there were stalls everywhere. Spring couplets. Everywhere, I saw people watching, cheering and applauding, or exclaiming and applauding constantly, which was extremely lively.

Because the new year is about to close, the light market has also begun to release lights. The streets are full of bright lights, endless changes, crowds of people, and very festive.

He Lisa followed Xiao Jungkook to the entrance of the East City, already feeling that the crowd was bustling.

"It's too lively." She looked up at the colorful lights hanging on her head and couldn't help exclaiming, "This is my first time visiting the night market."

"The first time?" Xiao Jungkook looked sideways at her.

He Lisa nodded, "Yeah, I couldn't come to a place with a lot of people before, so as not to expose flaws. When the juniors of the He family went to the night market together, I was very envious. I was in Jiyang City before. At the time, I felt that the night market in Jiyang City was fun and tight, but I didn't expect that the night market in Shuojing City was not bad either. It's so beautiful!"

She has eyes full of excitement and joy. She has lived for two lifetimes, but now she is as happy as a child. The night market is not a place that can only be visited by high-ranking families. Ordinary people can come here for fun, but this is the first time for this person.

Many things that ordinary people take for granted are forbidden by her.

The young man looked at the girl beside him, his eyes were gentle and pitying. The next moment, He Lisa had already pulled his sleeve and squeezed in front of a sugar seller.

"Sugar Man!" He Lisa said happily, "I still remember that I couldn't go to the night market when I was a child. I couldn't be greedy. In the end, I asked my aunt to buy one for me when I went to the night market. I couldn't bear to eat it. Put it in the pen holder, and the finalized ones are everywhere." She looked back at Xiao Jungkook, "Xiao Jungkook, do you want to eat, I will buy one for you? What do you want? Is this unicorn good-looking? Or? Do you like Phoenix better?"