2x05 The Rocky Horror Glee Show - Touch-a Touch-me

"Okay, guys, places!" Mr. Schue shouted as the curtains opened to reveal everyone in costume.

"Uh, Mr. Schue, I know I'm supposed to be in my underwear for this scene, and I'm totally okay with it," Finn started as the two Latinas rolled their eyes in sync causing them to giggle.  "But I thought maybe I would save it for the opening, if that's okay."

Mr. Schue gestured that he was fine with the ordeal.

"Um, also Ms. Pillsbury, is there any way I could wear like some gold board shorts or something?  These are really short and I'm afraid I'm gonna show off some nuttage," Sam said.

"We'll take that note, we can't stop guys, it's a dress rehearsal, come on, keep going," Mr. Schue told the group.

"And action!" Mr. Schue pointed at the stage.

"Oh, Brad, let's get out of here!  I'm cold!  I'm wet!  And I'm just plain scared!" Rachel acted as the elevator behind her lowered.

"I'm here, there's nothing to worry about," Finn said before Rachel screamed and fainted when she directed her attention over to the elevator with Mercedes inside of it.

Julia and Santana danced behind Mercedes, Santana dressed as Magenta and Julia's costume having changed to Columbia.  The pair ran their hands down Finn's arms before circling Mercedes, Santana walking around the back as Julia rolled and danced on the floor.

The two provided back up vocals and their only solo lines during the entire song:

Mercedes: Stay for the night

Santana: Night

Mercedes: Or maybe a bite

Julia: Bite

The rest of the group then joined in on the dancing before everyone gathered around the elevator as Mercedes recited her final lines and ascended into the sky in the elevator.  Once the elevator was gone, since Santana and Julia were on opposite sides, they finally were able to see each other and Santana smirked at the bright pair of green eyes.  Julia bit her bottom lip before releasing it to throw a smirk back at Santana.

Was it bad that at that moment, Santana wanted to grab Julia by the shirt and press her lips into Julia's?

Santana couldn't dwell on it for long because, after the excessive cheering by Mr. Schue and Ms. Pillsbury, who was now the costume designer for the musical (but the kids all knew it was a ploy for Mr. Schue to win her back), Carl broke through the back wall of the set on a motorcycle causing Julia to jump.

"Now that's an entrance," Emma smiled at her boyfriend.

"Mr. Director, I take that wall out, right?" Carl asked as he took off his helmet.

Julia and Santana were too distracted in each other for them to even acknowledge the scene happening between the adults.

'You look hot,' Santana mouthed to her friend.

'What?  In this?' Julia mouthed back as she gestured to her Magenta outfit that didn't seem all too "hot" to her.

Santana simply nodded back at her friend who teasingly twirled in a circle to give her friend a full view of the outfit as Tina looked at her like she was crazy.  The two best friends made eye contact again and couldn't help but giggle.

If only Julia knew that Santana wasn't really joking like Julia thought she was.

xxx