2x14 Blame It on the Alcohol - Bathrooms and Bedrooms

Julia used the back of her foot to shut the door behind her, slamming it loudly, but no one could hear it over Blaine and Rachel's drunk singing.  Julia reached behind her, not taking her eyes off of the Latina in front of her, before feeling around for the lock of the door.  Once eventually locking it, she made sure to double-check it.

And triple-check it.

And quadruple-check it.

Just in case.

"Hi," Santana smirked.

"Hi," Julia knawed on her bottom lip.

There were a couple moments of comfortable silence.

"So...you here to rip these jeans off or what?" Julia shrugged, a slight smile hidden behind her voice.

"I'm not going to have sex with you in Rachel Berry's bathroom," Santana shook her head yet grinned at the green-eyed girl who lightly chuckled.

"Oh, so why am I here then?" Julia placed a hand on her hip.

"You sound disappointed," Santana said, ignoring Julia's previous question.

"Do I?" Julia asked with fake innocence.

"I think you do," Santana smirked, once again, taking a step toward Julia.

"Well, then I guess I am.  It's always been my life goal and dream for Santana Lopez to rip my jeans off in Rachel Berry's basement bathroom during the most insane party of my life," Julia joked as Santana playfully rolled her eyes, slipping an arm around Julia's waist.

"Well...I guess if we could just change the location we could make it come true if it's your life goal and dream.  I wouldn't want to crush that," Santana sounded innocent but wore a devilish smirk.

"I could work with that," the corners of Julia's lips curled upward.

"You think so?" Santana asked.

"Yeah," Julia replied before Santana abruptly pulled Julia, by the waist, into her own body.

Julia half-smirked, realizing and absorbing the sexual tension in the room and how it skyrocketed as her hips pressed against Santana's.  Julia's hands, which were once hanging by her sides, moved to grip the sides of Santana's thighs.

"Good," Santana said before leaning in, her face just inches from Julia's yet still maintaining eye contact.  "Cause I wouldn't want them to hear how I'm gonna make you scream."

"I don't think you can do that," Julia whispered back, just as flirtatious and husky as the Latina in front of her.

"Is that a challenge, Mendoza?" Santana quirked an eyebrow.

"I think so," Julia breathed out.

"Challenge accepted," Santana said, so softly the words barely emerged from her mouth.

Neither girl could wait any longer.  Santana initiated the kiss and pushed Julia backward, into the door.  Julia's roaming hands ran up to Santana's sides from her thighs.  Julia eventually placed both of her hands on the girl's back, wrapping both of her arms underneath Santana's arms.

Julia tilted her head to the side to fit her lips with Santana's perfectly.  Julia pulled the girl closer by the back, if that was even possible.  Santana's arms gripped Julia's waist tighter as Santana licked her best friend's lips for entrance beyond her lips.

Julia gave Santana a closed-mouth smile into the kiss and decided to tease her a bit by keeping her lips sealed tight.  As soon as Santana noticed, she immediately averted to Plan B.