3x10 Yes/No - The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face

"Right this way, please," Rachel guided Mr. Schue and arguably the other four best female singers of the glee club into Mr. Schue's office, a clipboard in her hands.

"In order for us to help you propose to Ms. Pillsbury, we're gonna need some salient information first," Tina seated Mr. Schue in his office chair before joining the four other girls who stood just in front of his desk.

The girls nodded, Julia and Santana's arms naturally linked as to not stray too far from each other since they liked having some physical contact at all times.  The five had taken it upon themselves to try and craft the perfect number for Mr. Schue to propose to Emma with.

"Okay, come on, ladies, it's not like this is the first time I've ever proposed," Mr. Schue leaned back in her chair.

"Yeah?  And how did that marriage work out for you?" Santana sarcastically questioned.

"I mean, what was your big move then?  A jumbotron that said 'Hey Terri, I want to make a fake baby with you'," Julia laughed, Santana grinning at the sound.

"Let's start from the beginning with you and Ms. P," Mercedes said, interrupting the Latina couple's insults which could've gone on forever.  "What'd you think the first time you met her?"

Mr. Schue let out a sigh, staring off into space as if he was daydreaming with a gigantic smile on his face.

"I'll never forget how I felt the first time I saw her," Mr. Schue said, looking almost speechless and in awe as he remembered the fateful moment.

Julia and Santana shared a look, a soft smile etched on Julia's face that eventually found it's way onto Santana's lips as well.  She remembered the first time she saw Julia's face like it was yesterday.

xxx

I'm adding an extra verse to the song for Julia so, the first video below is the performance, and then the second video is the full audio which has an extra verse in it which Julia will sing cause you know how they shorten the songs for the show but still record all the whole songs.

Rachel:
The first time ever I saw your face
I thought the sun rose in your eyes

The words resonated with Santana as she could picture the scene in front of her eyes, the first time she ever saw Julia's perfect face.

Santana had just opened her gym locker in the disgusting, mostly empty lockeroom when she heard a laugh.  It was the most innocent, pure, and bright sound she had ever had the privilege of hearing in her entire life.

Her head snapped to her right to see whose lips the angelic noise could've erupted from, only to see a bouncy, black ponytail that looked so silky smooth, Santana wanted to run her fingers through it.  The girl with the raven hair and a red towel hanging around her neck waved to a taller blonde who walked away before tending back to her already open locker, grabbing her red water bottle and taking a sip of it.

The first thing she saw was the girl's profile and her freckled cheek.  The small dots covered the area just below her eye and the bridge of her nose, Santana finding herself analyzing the cute feature before her eyes flickered down to the girl's lips.