2x22 New York - Perfect Dinner Date

The girls, plus Kurt, had gathered in one of the hotel rooms only to have a massive pillow fight.  Feathers flew everywhere as screams and laughter filled the room, the only one sitting out the fight being Rachel.

Julia squealed as she felt a pair of arms slither around her waist, pulling her into their body.

"Relax, it's just me," Santana whispered into Julia's ear, resting her chin on the freckled girl's shoulder.

"Hi," Julia smiled at the close contact, leaning into Santana's touch.

"Hi," Santana grinned back, no one even noticing how close the two were because of the mess of feathers.  "You wanna sneak out and go out...on a date?" Santana put emphasis on the last word before Julia giggled.

"Yeah, of course," Julia threw her head back onto Santana's chest.  "Are we going somewhere fancy?"

"If you want to," Santana mumbled back, tightening her grasp on Julia's waist.

"I don't think I've been anywhere fancier than Breadstix before," Julia said as it became Santana's turn to laugh.

"Fancy dinner it is," Santana murmured before kissing Julia's bare shoulder, the half-Mexican slightly shivering as Santana's lips met her skin.

"I brought a fancy dress and heels and-" 

"Whatever you wear, you're going to look stunning," Santana told Julia who flushed a deep shade of red at the comment.  "Come on," Santana dragged her best friend away from the pillow fight and toward their suit cases where each girl grabbed an outfit, before running over to the bathroom, assuming no one had noticed their departure.

Santana locked the door behind the two, Julia quickly taking her shirt off and discarding it.

"You know I can feel you staring at me," Julia looked out of the corner of her eye just in time to see Santana's face turn just a bit red.

"Sorry, I can't help myself," Santana innocently remarked even if her thoughts weren't all that innocent.

After a short while of getting dressed and putting on make up, Julia found herself in a form fitting dark red strapless dress that showed off her curves perfectly and had a neckline decorated with gems, the dress stopping mid thigh and complimented by a pair of black heels.  Meanwhile, Santana had opted for a just as short and form fitting black dress with an off the shoulder neckline and black heels.

Julia spun away from the mirror to face Santana who was throwing a leather jacket on, Julia's french braid flipping from one shoulder to the other as her eyes met Santana's.

"What do you think?" Julia asked, giving herself one last swipe of red lipstick.

While Julia had looked like an adorable angel just minutes before, she was the complete opposite now, the green-eyed girl being able to pass for the stunning daughter of the devil.

"Well, I think I'm not going to be able to keep my hands off of you," Santana said, quickly looking Julia up and down before swiftly moving across the floor to wrap her arms around Julia's waist and slightly push her backward, her back lightly hitting the bathroom counter.

Julia dipped her head back as Santana leaned over the girl, firmly pressing her lips onto Julia's.  Per usual, Julia's arms fell over Santana's shoulders as the two girls tried to keep quiet in fear that the girls just outside might become suspicious.

After quite a long and passionate lip lock, the two Latinas decided that they were finally ready to go out on their date.  The girls were lucky that Rachel had already sneaked out for her date with Finn, so it was pretty simple for the girls to slip out of the hotel room.