2x06 Never Been Kissed - But Now I Have

After Julia left Layton's house

Okay, see you in a bit, I'm home alone

Julia peered down at her phone to see a new text from Santana.  She didn't really feel like responding as she just wanted to get out of Layton's house.

She opened her front door and ran out to her car as quickly as possible, trying not to get her Cheerios uniform or her phone wet.  Once she got in her car, she let out a sigh and ran a hand through her wet hair before starting the engine and driving off to Santana's house which wasn't too far away.

When she finally arrived, to her surprise, she saw Santana standing in the driveway with an umbrella.  When Julia pulled up next to the girl, she rolled down her window.

"What are you doing out here?" Julia asked.

"I knew you wouldn't bring an umbrella and I don't want you getting that pretty hair of yours wet," Santana smiled at her best friend causing Julia to grin back.

Julia quickly opened the car door and ran to Santana's side and gave her a hug, under the umbrella of course.  Santana couldn't help but giggle at the girl as she wrapped an arm around Julia, not caring that she was getting wet since the prettiest girl in the world was in her arms.

When Julia finally let go of Santana, the pair ran inside and Santana threw Julia at towel to dry herself.  When the process was taking too long, Santana grabbed a towel of her own and helped Julia dry off her hair.

But, when Santana came close enough, Julia shook her hair around like a wet dog as Santana gasped when the water droplets hit her face.

"You bitch!  Trying to get me wet," Santana said as she began to chase the green-eyed girl.

Julia giggled, dropping the towels as she ran up Santana's long staircase and headed straight for the girl's room.

Santana caught up pretty quickly and tackled Julia onto her bed as the two girls doubled over into laughter.  Julia ended up being pinned against the bed by Santana who propped herself up on her elbows.  The same position Julia was in with Layton just a couple minutes ago.

Once the two finally recovered from their fit of giggles, Santana started the conversation.

"So, what's wrong?  Why are you here?"

"A girl can't just randomly show up to her best friend's house uninvited?" Julia sarcastically laughed causing her best friend to grin at her.

"Of course she can, but I know something's wrong," Santana said, her tone suddenly becoming a bit more serious.

"It's Layton," Julia started as Santana sighed.

"What did the giraffe do this time?" she asked as Julia told Santana everything from her short-lived makeout session with Layton, including the moment when he moaned out his football coach's name and the moment when Layton called Julia out for "overreacting".

"Trust me, Jules, you were not overreacting.  I would've done the same thing except I would've smacked him," Santana added, her face still hanging over Julia's who laughed at Santana's comment.

"I mean, I don't want to go there, but...do you think...Finn and Layton might be getting a bit...frisky with Beiste?" Julia hesitantly asked.

"Oh, dear god, I really don't want to think about that, but it's possible," Santana trailed off.

"Yeah, me neither.  I just wanted to get out of there but I didn't know where else to go, so I came here," Julia said as she wrapped her arms around Santana's waist and subconsciously pulled the girl a bit closer to her causing Santana to bite her lip, no longer able to resist the urge to taste Julia's lips.

Santana placed two fingers on Julia's chin, tilting her head up ever so slightly so the girls would make eye contact again.

"Dammit Julia," Santana whispered as she began to lean down and her eyes fluttered shut.

Julia let out a soft gasp as Santana's lips were mere milliseconds away from touching hers.  Julia closed her eyes and immediately felt a soft pair of lips delicately placed on hers.

Julia almost immediately began to kiss her back which caused Santana to increase the intensity of the kiss, little by little.  The girls' lips moved in sync as a moan escaped Julia's lips.  Their lips moved perfectly together; as if Santana was the key to Julia's lock.

When the pair had to pull apart because of the lack of air, Santana's lips traveled to Julia's jawline and then down to her neck.

"Santana," Julia moaned out as she tangled her hands in the Latina's hair.

Once Santana's lips were all the way down at the neckline of Julia's Cheerios uniform, Julia flipped the two over so she was now straddling Santana.

"Hey, at least you got my name right," Santana whispered out causing Julia to giggle before hungrily crashing her lips against Santana's as their tongues fought for dominance.

Santana's hands trailed under Julia's Cheerios uniform and her fingers ran up and down Julia's flat stomach, lightly scratching the girl with her nails.

"Lopez, you're going to be the death of me."