3x07 I Kissed A Girl - Lady Music Week

"Can someone tell us what's going on, please?" Mercedes asked from her seat, The Troubletones sitting on one side of the choir room while the New Directions sat on the other.

Finn was writing a series of words on the board, but Julia was too busy playing with Santana's fingers to actually look up and read it.

"This week The Troubletones and New Directions will both be singing music by ladies and for ladies," Finn said, with a smile, walking toward the members of both show choirs.

"Oh hell no," Santana shook her head as the rest of the students cast equally as uninterested looks.

"Next week all of us will be going to Sectionals and one of us is probably going to win," Finn continued, completely ignoring Santana.  "But Santana, Julia," Finn said, finally grabbing the freckled girl's attention and causing her to look up for the first time.  "We're worried about you."

"Worry about yourself, fetus face," Julia told the boy with a slight look of disgust as she leaned back in her chair.

"Glee's about learning how to accepting yourself for-for who you are, no matter what other people think," Finn told the girls, ignoring the slightly derogatory nickname.

"Wait, so we don't even get a say in this?" Julia questioned with furrowed eyebrows.

"Yeah, not cool," Santana added.

"Everyone in this room knows about you guys," Finn said, taking a step closer to the girls.

Julia looked down at her hands after feeling all the eyes in the choir room on her, not necessarily wanting all of the attention at this particular moment.

"And we don't judge you for it, we celebrate it because it's who you are.  And look, I know not everybody outside of this room is as accepting and cool-"

"Sorry, but you guys are not cool," Julia intervened, letting out a bitter and empty chuckle.

"But we're doing this assignment this week so you know that in this rotten, stinking, mean world, you at least have a group of people that support your choice to be whoever you want to be.  That's it, that's what we're doing here."

Julia and Santana tried to keep their expressions as stonecold as possible, but it was hard not to show the slightest bit of worry or nervousness on their faces.

"Blaine, Kurt," Finn summoned the two boys who rose from their seats to stand before the two show choirs.

As the two boys looked into both Latinas' eyes, they couldn't help but feel a little bit guilty, but they tried their best not to show it.

"Julia, Santana, Kurt and I have a song that we like to sing to each other in the car and we want to sing that for you right now," Blaine said with the most genuine smile he could muster up even with the guilt that lurked inside of him.

"Well, there's nothing we'd love more than having two pretty ponies serenade us," Julia said with a sarcastic smile.

"But I do think we'd get further staging a gel-ervention for Blaine than singing lady music," Santana added.

"I know it's hard," Kurt nodded, Julia's fake smile instantly dropping as her resting bitch face returned.  "It was hard for me too.  But you can get through this," Kurt offered the warmest smile he could to the rude and sassy Latinas.

"If you would stop being so defensive-"

"We're trying," Santana quickly interrupted Blaine, her blank expression faltering for just a second in order to show real emotion before returning to normal.  "But you're hideous bow ties are provoking me."