3x11 Michael - The Beginning and End of Michael Week

A/N PLEASE READ: I'm really sorry that these took a really long time to write, but honestly these five were so draining (you'll see why later) and this episode was so hard to come up with good plot lines for, but I hope you can still manage to enjoy them even if they're a little bit crazy and all over the place.  Also, once you finish reading, let me know your thoughts on these chapters cause im honestly so curious to hear your feedback on these chapters in particular.

Oh, and one more thing, I might come back and edit/change these chapters in the morning cause I'm so fucking exhausted and I know I probably fucked some shit up.

"Admit it, Wondertwins, the only reason why the New Directions beat the Troubletones at Sectionals is because that pervy clown judge was freakin' high as a kite," Santana said, walking down the stairs of McKinley with Blaine and Kurt in front of her, Mercedes on her left, and of course, Julia on her right.

Julia slightly tensed up, Santana feeling her girlfriend's hand stiffen as her hand was tightly wound around Julia's. But Santana quickly brushed it off after analyzing Julia's emotionless expression, the freckled girl continuing to keep her lips glued together. She was still thinking over what Rachel had told her.

She thought it might be better to break the news to everyone after (hopefully) a win at Nationals and maybe no one would care about it as much and the glee club wouldn't be completely destroyed. Because, as much as she hated Rachel, she knew the theater nerd was right and that if she let this news get out, Santana and even Mercedes wouldn't hesitate to go off even harder than she did.

Plus that might mean the disqualification of the New Directions (Julia knowing the word would get out to the competition directors because of how Mr. Schue was too much of a goody-two-shoes) and The Troubletones advancing instead. But this scenario wouldn't be possible since Shelby had left and was no longer teaching at McKinley. It would be a lose-lose situation and The Unitards would move on to Regionals instead.

So, Julia's mouth stayed shut for the time being.

"And we did Micheal Jackson, you guys didn't," Kurt responded, Julia wrapping her free arm around Santana's and leaning into Santana.

Suddenly the brown-eyed girl wasn't all too angry, Julia's close contact aiding her annoyance. Plus Santana loved her some MJ.

"But that was like weeks ago, why are you still obsessing?" Kurt asked in a tone that didn't sit well with Julia.

"Cause we were still better," Julia sassed back.

"And one word, Kurt:" Mercedes said, placing her hands on Kurt's shoulders and slapping his back. "Michael."

"You guys, fear not, the world tour of the Cirque de Soleil tribute show, Immortal, to Michael Jackson is coming to Columbus in June," Blaine told the glee club members before turning to face the three girls, the five stopping in the middle of the hallway. "We should all go."

"Oh, you don't get it," Julia started, walking out of Santana's grasp and toward Blaine, playfully poking a finger at his chest. "We don't want to see the spectactle that is Michael, we want to be the spectacle."

Blaine grinned, noticing the playful smirk on Julia's face, and wrapped an arm around the slightly shorter girl's shoulders, pulling her into his side. Julia couldn't help but giggle at the boy whom she had unexpectantly formed a tight friendship with. They had become quite a humorous and light-hearted duo.