3x09 Extraordinary Merry Christmas - Santa Baby

"Hey, thanks for coming with me to help pick out Rachel's Christmas present, it means a lot to me," Finn said as he entered a jewelry store with Santana, jazzy music playing in the background. "Plus you're, like, the only one I know who gets the whole rich bitch campaign."

"I could not be more excited about spreading her brand of holiday cheer," Santana replied as she scanned her eyes over every piece of jewelry, sarcasm dripping from her voice. "Mainly narcissim and complete materialism, something that every young person should emulate. But I'm also here cause I need to look for something for Julia. It needs to be just perfect. Although I don't know why I thought you would give me decent advice."

"What about this heart necklace?" Finn asked, pointing down at the necklace inside one of the glass cases.

"Oh, no, see, that necklace says 'thank you for loving a boy who works in a tire shop'," Santana told Finn, not bothering to look up at him as she continued to look for something for her own girl.

"Uh, okay," Finn replied, sounding very confused. "Uh...wow, these earrings are amazing," Finn sighed once he set his gaze on a pair of stud heart earrings. "They really remind me of Rachel."

Santana studied the earrings for a few seconds.

You know, they're cute...but not that cute. They're not as cute as my Julia, so I guess he can have them. I want something even more beautiful for Jules.

"I love Rachel so much," Finn continued, Santana not really caring since thoughts of her own girlfriend flooded her mind. "But you know, we're in high school right now and I don't know if feelings like this will last forever-"

Oh, I know I'll feel this way about Julia till the day I die.

"But a piece of jewelry will," Finn picked up the glass box with the earrings inside. "And maybe one day when she looks at it, she'll remember exactly how I felt about her the day I gave them to her."

"Alright, well then, yeah, wrap 'em up so I can go find something for Jules," Santana nodded, glancing over at the clerk before beginning to walk to the other side of the store in hopes of finding something even better.

"Wait, wait," Finn stopped her. "239 bucks, I can't afford that," Finn whispered over to the Latina before looking over at the man behind the counter.

"Excuse us," Santana told the clerk before pulling Finn aside. "How much do you have to spend?" Santana whispered.

"Like a hundred bucks," Finn shrugged.

"Okay, don't worry, everything's negotiable. You have to make them want to work with you," Santana told Finn before spinning on her heels and walking back toward the glass counter.

Santana looked up at the clerk with an innocent yet somewhat seductive glimmer in her eye.

"So is this really the best you can do?" Santana asked in a flirtatious tone.

"This isn't a garage sale, the price is as marked," the man replied.

"It's called the diamond basement," Santana hissed back, now in her usual bitchy voice.

"Santana, come on, let's just go," Finn walked over, grabbing Santana's arm though the Latina didn't budge but simply looked over her shoulder at the tall boy.

"No, no," Santana argued before whispering back to the Quarterback. "Nothing puts a man in a bargaining mood more than a little holiday spirit."

Santana spared Finn a mischevious smirk before spinning on her heels and placing her purse on the glass counter. She strolled over to the radio sat on a shelf, tapping a button and causing a new song to blare from the speakers.