2x20 Prom Queen - I Love You Pt. 2

Julia walked into what was normally their gym, but was now lit up with various colored lights and decorated with balloons and even a stage which Puck, Sam, and Artie were performing in.  Julia noticed Brittany, who she had her arm linked with, light up at the sight of it, making Julia grin with the girl.

But, from the other side of the room, Santana's world suddenly lit up when she caught sight of Julia entering.

She watched as Julia gracefully saunter deeper into the crowds of high school Juniors, each and every student stopping to watch the girl of the night walk in.

While Santana had seen Julia in her gorgeous dress before, she somehow looked ever more beautiful with her her hair done up in a beautifully braided bun, light make up coating her face but still showing her freckles.  With a bit of mascara, eyeliner and eye shadow, she looked like a goddess to Santana and she looked way more mature and grown-up than any other student in the gym.

Julia even ditched her signature lip gloss for a matte red lipstick.  That's how Santana knew shit was going to go down.

Brittany immediately yanked Julia onto the dance floor, the brunette giggling as Brittany crazily danced with her, Julia not afraid to join in and be goofy with her.  Santana softly smiled at the two even if she was on the other side of the room with Dave Karofsky and not in Brittany's place, where she wanted to be.

But Santana's smile slowly began to fade and turn into a death glare once she caught eye of Julia and Sam holding eye contact, Sam even reaching down from the stage to grab Julia's hand and sing to her.

Santana watched as Julia giggled and took a deep breath to control her anger and desperate urge to wrap her hands around Sam's neck and apply pressure.  It didn't help when Santana saw another girl wearing the exact same dress as her.

The Latina shook her head, not going to even bother to make a scene since she already knew her Junior Prom was going to be hell.

"What's up with you?" Karofsky asked the Latina, the boy being the second person to ask her that question that week and definitely getting on her nerves.

"Bitch wearing the same dress as me," Santana showed only anger in her voice and not the sadness caused by the fact that she wasn't standing next to Julia instead.

"Okay," Dave skeptically replied, side eyeing the Latina and wondering what the real problem was.

It was only a couple seconds later when the song ended as the crowd cheered and Sam immediately jumped off the stage and walked to Julia.

"Hey," the Latina shyly smiled.

"Wow, I know I said it earlier, but you look beautiful," Sam sighed, looking Julia up and down as she blushed.

"And you look handsome," Julia replied before wrapping her arms around the blond's neck, Sam pulling Julia closer by the waist and smiling into her shoulder.  "Will you have this dance with me?" Sam asked once pulling away from Julia's almost bare shoulder as Quinn and Tina got up onto the stage and began to sing another song.

"Of course," Julia smiled back.

"Don't forget about me, lovebirds!" Brittany jumped between them and grabbed Julia's hand and spun the girl in a circle, Julia giggling at her blonde friend.

While everything seemed all fun and games with Brittany, the real reason she spun Julia away from Sam was a part of her mission to get Julia back into Santana's arms.