2x06 Never Been Kissed - Beiste

"Look, I'm not tossing the baby out with the bathwater here," Mr. Schue asked, using a metaphor that Julia didn't understand one bit which caused her to furrow her eyebrows.

"I've totally done that," Brittany nodded, clearly just as confused as Julia.

"We're just making an adjustment," Mr. Schue ignored Brittany's comment.  "Boys, you are now doing songs traditionally sung by girl groups.  And girls, try some classic rock, uh, the Who, the Stones, the more opposite your choice, the more points you get."

xxx

"I wish I could have you on my team, you know all the girl groups," Layton said as he walked down the hallway, hand in hand with Julia.

"Yeah, Destiny's Child, TLC, The Pussycat Dolls, you guys have so many good songs to choose from!  We're stuck with classic rock," Julia pouted.

"Well, you don't have that bad of a song choice yourself.  You could do...Bon Jovi or something," Layton shrugged as Julia's eyes lit up.

"Layton!  You're a genius!" Julia leaned in and pecked his lips.  "We can do Bon Jovi!  Everyone knows Bon Jovi!  Even Rachel," Julia said as Layton smiled at his girlfriend.

"Hey, you wanna come over to my house tonight?  My parents are going out on a date night so we'll have a couple hours at least," Layton said as Julia smirked up at him.

"Yeah, sure, I'll see you tonight," Julia told the boy in a husky tone, her smirk growing as she walked away.

Layton simply stood in awe of the Latina's power that she had over him.  He was definitely falling in love with her.

And fast.

xxx

As expected, Layton was pinning Julia on his bed as the two made out as they had been for a while now.

Julia flipped the two over as her lips traveled down to Layton's neck as the boy closed his eyes, picturing the worst thing imaginable.

"You like that, hmm?" Julia hummed in between kisses, her angelic voice being the only sound in the dimly lit room.

"Yeah, oh, Br-Br-Beiste," Layton moaned out as Julia was quick to separate her lips from the boy's neck.

"Uh, what?" Julia asked, sitting up from the bed yet still straddling Layton.

"No, I mean-"

"You're thinking about Beiste right now?" Julia asked.

"Jules, Finn said-" 

"You should know better than to listen to whatever that giant toddler says," Julia said, climbing off of Layton and the bed as she put her feet on the ground.

"Where are you going?" Layton whined.

"Where do you think I'm going?" Julia answered with a question of her own as she grabbed her stuff which was thrown around Layton's room.

"Oh come on Julia, you're totally overreacting," Layton rolled his eyes at the girl as he propped himself up on his elbows.

"Well, you just said another girl's name as we're making out so I don't think I'm overreacting.  If I didn't know any better, I would think you were cheating!" Julia shouted as she opened Layton's bedroom door to exit before slamming it shut and running out to her car.

And of course, it was raining.

Julia immediately pulled out her phone and texted the first number that popped up.

Hey, I'm coming over

xxx

"Hey, sorry to interrupt," Julia said, knocking on the open door of her cheer coach's office with Quinn and Sue sitting inside.  "I wanted to talk to both of you, actually."

"Come on in, Jules," Sue motioned for Julia to take a seat as she entered the room.

Quinn and Julia were Sue's ultimate favorites and that was known by everyone at Mckinley High.

"Well, Layton said the Beiste's name while we were making out," Julia got straight to the point as Quinn nodded.

"Oh my god, Sam did the same thing!" Quinn exclaimed.

"Yeah, he said Finn told him something," Julia said.

"Finn told him what?" Sue asked.

"I don't know, I left before he could tell me," Julia shrugged.

"You know what kinds of disgusting images I'm going to have to look at in order to get the image of your boyfriends and Beiste having a threesome out of my head?  I'm gonna have to go straight to the wound care center.  I'm gonna have to stare at some wounds," Sue said.

"Coach, I really don't know what to do," Quinn said as Julia nodded.

"Wait, this may be the opportunity that I've been waiting for.  A way to get Beiste out of this school and your Macaulay Culkin and John Travolta stunt doubles back in your arms," Sue said.

"What do we have to do?" Julia asked.

"We need to go public with your pain.  Get people talking about this, make Beiste into the next Mary Kay Letourneau.  And you girls need to give those boys a piece of your mind.  Loud and public.  Show them who's the boss.  Oh man, now I'm picturing the three of them making out during an episode of Who's the Boss, " Sue finished.

While Quinn was already all-in with Sue's idea, Julia was a bit hesitant.  As much as she wanted to do something about Layton, she didn't want to put someone in jail because of it.  She wasn't that much of a bitch.

Plus, she wasn't really seeking revenge after what happened once she walked out of Layton's room that night.