2x09 Special Education - Best Friend vs. Boyfriend

"Where's Puck?  I haven't seen him since yesterday and I need him to get me a churro," Santana said, as Julia rolled her eyes.

"My guess is he'd rather quit glee club than lose sectionals, and I can't blame him.  Our set's going to be real light on the Mercedes," Mercedes told the club.

"I'm telling you, if the Warblers win sectionals, it's only because we gave them Kurt, we should not clap," Tina said.

"We might not even be going if we don't get another member.  Stupid old show choir people, changing all the rules on us," Julia huffed out, the glee club now needing 14 members to compete instead of the regular 12 since the rules of the competition had been changed.

"If we lose, we should throw possums," Brittany said as Rachel entered the room, a piece of duct tape over her mouth as everyone threw the girl weird looks.

"Rachel, what are you doing?" Mr. Schue asked, sounding annoyed.

Rachel slowly peeled one edge of the tape off of her mouth so she could respond.

"I'm not doing anything.  You silenced my talents, I'm merely protesting," Rachel sat down and pressed the tape against her mouth again.

Julia scoffed before she looked at the Latina next to her and both of them shared the same look.

"My talents are wasted in this club," Rachel started, peeling the tape off of her mouth once again.  "And I think you're threatened by it."

Suddenly, Mr. Schue slammed his stack of papers on the piano causing Julia to jump and instinctively grab the arm of her best friend instead of Layton who looked on at them with rage and jealousy, neither Latina noticing.

"Take that off!" Mr. Schue yelled and stormed toward the protesting girl.  "I'm tired of this Rachel!  You have a terrible attitude, you're a lousy sport, and it is not okay anymore!"

"Well, I'm upset!" Rachel stood up, finally having peeled all the duct tape off of her face.  "I'm furious about this!  About a couple things actually," Rachel yelled, looking directly at Finn.

"I'm sorry you're disappointed.  But you could also make the choice to be happy that we're a part of a glee club bursting at the seams with talent.  There's an awful lot of 'me' talking going around," Mr. Schue addressed the entire class now.  "What's in it for me?  What solo am I going to sing?  Now, when we got to sectionals, we're going to be good sports.  We'll cheer on the hipsters, we'll cheer on Kurt and the Warblers.  And if they win, we will congratulate them.  Because that's who we are."

While much of the class looked guilty about what they had said before, Julia didn't really care since she didn't really care about other people's feelings in general.  Well except Santana's of course.  Oh, and Layton's too.

And Julia was more than motivated to win sectionals for her team.  She had spent literally every waking moment of her time either singing her sectionals duet or practicing the dance routine.  She hated to admit it, but she did love glee club and wanted to bring home the win.

That was if they could find another member.

"Dude, where have you been?" Artie asked as Puck entered the room, a wrestler Julia knew has Lauren Zizes on his arm.

"I found him in a porta-potty," Zizes said as the two Latina girls looked at the popular football player confusedly.

"I was trying to find Kurt's replacement for sectionals and I tried talking to Karofsky and all those other football kids, but they all jumped me and locked me in the porta-potty for 24 hours before Lauren found me.  So I asked her if she wanted to join and-" Puck was interrupted by the wrestler.