3x02 I Am Unicorn - My Unicorn

Julia giggled after Santana whispered something in the freckled girl's ear, the two Latinas helping Brittany hang up Kurt's new pink and sparkly campaign posters.  Santana smiled at Julia's laugh that most certainly opened the gates to heaven.

"This is not the poster we agreed on!" Kurt shouted from behind the three Cheerios, out of breath.

"The poster that you wanted gave me crippling depression," Brittany said as the three turned to face Kurt.

"I wanted something toned down!" Kurt yelled.

"This is toned down," Santana said.

"In the original the unicorn was riding you," Julia added.

"I don't know why you're so upset," Brittany pouted, taking a step toward Kurt.  "You're special.  You need to embrace it.  This is who you are."

Both of the girls behind Brittany knew she was indirectly talking about them.

"I'm not gonna win," Kurt shook his head with watery eyes, Julia rolling her eyes upon realizing that Kurt was about to cry over a bunch of beautiful, pink campaign posters as her and Santana walked up to Brittany's side. "Rachel!  Rachel!"

Kurt suddenly grabbed Rachel's arm and dragged her down the hallway, away from the three Cheerios.

"And stop putting up those posters!" Kurt turned and yelled at the girls once he was halfway down the hallway before storming away once again.

Brittany sighed, turning to face her best friends before looking down at her feet and pouting once again.

"I failed my precious unicorn," Brittany frowned.

"No, look, this campaign is brilliant," Julia told the blonde.

"Really?" Brittany mumbled.

"Completely," Santana added.

"Yeah, and if he doesn't get it, he doesn't deserve to have you as his campaign manager," Julia said, Brittany perking up a little bit.  "There's no one like you.  You're a genius Brittany," Julia told the girl just as she had done so many times, a smile slowly etching onto Brittany's face.  "You are the unicorn."

Julia left Brittany one last smile before linking arms with Santana and spinning on her heels to walk away from the now beaming blonde.

Santana took a glimpse of the beautiful brunette beside her and quickly noticed the small smile that Julia was still holding on her face.

"You know," Santana started, capturing Julia's attention.  "You're always worrying and caring so much for Brittany, and Quinn, and Isla and everyone else, I think you forget sometimes that...you're also the unicorn, Jules.  You're my unicorn."

"Thanks," Julia grinned back, unable to hold her dopey smile in as she leaned into Santana's side.  "You know you're my unicorn too."

"We're so sickeningly cute," Santana sighed as Julia giggled, a now common thing she did around the love of her life.

It was true; if it was any other person or any other two people, the amount of adorable and romantic interactions would have made Santana truly sick or may have even killed her by now. 

But this was Julia.  The Julia who she was hopelessly in love with and a complete sucker for.

"I know, right?  I never knew love could be this way."

xxx

Julia laughed into Santana's chest, where her head was already buried, as the two girls watched Mean Girls for about the billionth time.  Santana and Julia's legs were tangled above the sheets of Santana's bed with Santana's arms wrapped around Julia's torso.

While the four-way call scene had just finished, Santana found it hard to concentrate on the movie when the most beautiful girl in the world was in her arms.  Julia submerged herself farther into Santana's body as her eyes stayed fixed on the screen and Santana's heart melted at the action.

Santana, being as impatient and in love as she was, slowly leaned down to place a soft kiss to Julia's neck.  Julia shivered at the sudden feeling of Santana's lips on her skin, but tried to focus on the movie.  That quickly became harder than it looked as Santana placed another, heavier kiss to the nape Julia's neck.  A soft moan escaped Julia's lips, Santana smiling at the effect that she had on her best friend.

The movie quickly became background noise as Santana's lips worked their way up Julia's neck, all the way to her jaw line.  Julia sighed before pulling Santana on top of her and grabbing Santana's face before pulling the girl's lips up to her own.

Julia's lips ravenously moved against Santana's with her hands resting on Santana's lower back.  Santana propped herself up on the bed with her palms but swiftly moved her hands under Julia's shirt after a few seconds, her fingernails slowly scratching up Julia's toned stomach.

Santana detached her lips from Julia's for a mere second in order to help the freckled girl pull her shirt over her head, Santana tossing her best friend's shirt over her shoulder before roughly slamming her lips back down on Julia's.

But of course, with Santana's luck, Julia's phone rang.  Julia slowly pulled away from Santana's lips, Santana groaning as she rested her forehead on Julia's.

"Come on, off," Julia sighed, lightly pushing Santana off of her, the chocolate-eyed girl dramatically flopping onto the bed beside Julia who chuckled at the over exaggeration.

Julia reached for her phone from Santana's night stand.

"It's my mom," Julia said as Santana groaned once again.

"Why's your mom always gotta cock block me?" Santana whined as Julia giggled one last time before answering the phone.

"Hello?"

"Yeah, I'm at Santana's, mom."

"I've gotta go, we're, uh, watching a movie," Julia unconvincingly replied, glancing over at Santana who wiggled her eyebrows, Julia biting down on her lip to prevent a laugh from escaping her lips.

"Yeah, mom.  Yeah, I'm fine, I'll talk to you later, okay?"

"Okay, bye," Julia quickly hung up the phone before rolling over toward Santana.

She sat up and straddled her best friend, leaning down so their lips were inches apart as Santana ran her hands up Julia's bare torso, hardly being able to resist the urge to crash her lips against Julia's before she seductively whispered.

"Who ever said you got cock blocked?"

Sorry this one was kinda short and there wasn't much to publish, but there'll be more next time!  Thanks for reading!