3x06 Mash Off - Dodgeball With A Hint of Trash Talk

Finn blew his whistle as dodgeballs bounced in the gym.

"Let's roadhouse!"

"Oh, it's on, Pillsbury dough turd," Santana told the boy as she walked up to Julia's side, the green-eyed girl already glaring at Finn.

"Excuse me, I've never heard of this game of dodging balls.  What's the rules?" Rory asked, walking up to the two Latinas and tall boy, The Troubletones dressed in black uniforms while the New Directions were dressed in red.

"Don't die," Puck told him.

The Troubletones fiercely glared at the New Directions, Brittany clenching her fist before she ran over and turned the music on.

"Let's do this," Julia smirked, tightening her ponytail.

That showed that things were getting real.

Each group stood in a huddle, going over game plans before breaking off into their starting positions.

Finn:
Hit me with your best shot
Why don't you hit me with your best shot?

Santana and Julia: I'm gonna get ya, get ya, get ya, get ya

Finn:
Hit me with your best shot
Fire away

The groups ran to the middle, The Troubletones mainly scaring off the New Directions, before running back for the game to actually began.

Santana and Julia: I'm gonna get ya, get ya, get ya, get ya

Both glee clubs ran to the middle and grabbed dodgeballs, both Julia and Santana getting their hands on the red balls as did most of The Troubletones.

Santana:
One way or another, I'm gonna find ya
I'm gonna get ya, get ya, get ya, get ya

The girl group fired off shots one by one, Julia more than proud of herself after hitting Tina in the stomach.  The couple of Latinas shared a quick high five and a pair of smirks before continuing.

Julia:
One way or another, I'm gonna win ya
I'll get ya, I'll get ya

Finn:
Well, you're the real tough cookie with the long history
Of breaking little hearts like the one in me
That's okay, let's see how you do it
Put up your dukes, lets get down to it

Julia performed a perfect aerial in sync with Brittany, both of the Cheerios successfully dodging all the dodgeballs before firing off shots of their own and rolling on the floor to dodge another couple flying balls.

Finn:
Hit me with your best shot
Why don't you hit me with your best shot?

Santana and Julia: I'm gonna get ya, get ya, get ya, get ya

Finn:
Hit me with your best shot
Fire away

Santana and Julia:
I'm gonna get ya, get ya, get ya, get ya
And if the lights are all out

Brittany, Santana, Julia and Mercedes walked in a group toward the middle of the gym, Mercedes and Brittany flanking the Latinas and warding off any flying balls as the pair of girlfriends glared holes into their former teammates, tossing their dodgeballs from one hand to the other.