3x08 Hold On to Sixteen - Charlie and The Cheetah Girls

"Hey, Jules," a voice said, Julia snapping her head over to look over at the boy.

"Hey, Sam," Julia smiled at the blond leaning against the lockers just as she slammed her own locker shut.  "What's up?"

"So I heard," Sam simply stated as Julia furrowed her eyebrows.

"Heard about..."

"You and Santana," Sam finished with a small, barely visible smile.

"Oh," Julia blushed, her cheeks quickly heating up at the mention of her girlfriend.

"You guys are together?"

"Yeah, we're dating," Julia confirmed as she played with strands of her hair that were tied up in her ponytail, wondering how Sam would react to the new information.

"That's where your heart was, huh?" Sam questioned.

"It was," Julia sighed, leaning her shoulder up against her locker with a small, soft smile.

"I can tell she makes you really happy," Sam fully smiled, Julia doing the same as she daydreamed of her favorite chocolate eyes.

"She really does," Julia dreamily gushed with love-struck eyes before she pulled herself out of her hypnotized state.  "But enough about us, what about you and Mercedes?" Julia asked in a sing-songy voice as Sam shyly smiled.

"Well, we had a summer fling, I guess, and I'm working on winning her back," Sam shrugged.

"Good luck.  She's dating a super tough but sweet Ohio State football commit so..." Julia trailed off.

"Thanks for your encouragement," Sam sarcastically remarked.

"No, no, I'm sure you'll get her back considering what went down during the summer," Julia wiggled her eyebrows as Sam's face quickly turned red.  "And you need to thank me at your wedding since I technically set you guys up."

"Will do," Sam nodded just as Julia's phone buzzed.

She brought the small screen up to her face to read the text she had just received, unable to hold back a smile.

"While I'd love to help you brainstorm ways to win your girl back, Santana's waiting for me, so I've gotta go.  But I'll see you later," Julia exchanged smiles with the boy before her.

"Yeah, of course.  Bye, Julia," Sam waved her off just before she turned and hurried off in the direction of Santana's locker.

Just as Julia turned the corner, her eyes immediately landed on Santana whose back was toward her.  Julia picked up the pace just to run up behind her girlfriend and drape her arms over Santana's shoulders.

"Hi," Julia murmured as she let her chin rest on Santana's shoulders.

"Hi," Santana brightly smiled at the sound of her favorite voice and the feeling of her favorite arms.

Santana brought her hands up to intertwine her fingers with Julia's.

"So what's up?" Julia asked, clueless as to why Santana had called her over.

"Let's go," Santana said, turning around to face her girlfriend while still clutching both of Julia's hands.

"Uh, go where?" Julia asked with furrowed eyebrows as everyone in the hallway filed into the courtyard for lunch

"Anywhere you want.  I just wanna get out of here for the rest of the day.  With you," Santana smiled, leaning in a bit so her face was just a little bit closer to Julia's.  "We can be back before Troubletones rehearsal."