3x05 The First Time - First Strike

Julia and Santana sat on the floor with their backs against a bookcase in the McKinley school library.  Though they were most definitely not there to read.

The two sat with intertwined hands, Santana stretching her legs out as Julia hugged her knees to her chest.  They had figured out that, though it was open, almost no one was in the library after school.  So, they had deemed it a place where they could spend some much needed time with each other without anyone intruding.

"So, guess what I heard," Julia asked with a slight smile

"Hmm?" Santana hummed back, displaying a similar smile as she continued to stare at her girlfriend.

"Apparently, Artie told Blaine and Rachel that they need to lose their virginity in order to portray the 'sexual awakening' of Tony and Maria," Julia laughed, Santana quickly joining in.

"Oh my god, that's gonna be a disaster," Santana chuckled, her eyes staying fixed on Julia's gorgeous smile.

"I know, right?" Julia giggled as Santana's laughter died down, her brown eyes intently gazing at Julia.

"We certainly don't have to deal with any of those problems," Santana said in a lower whisper, moving her free hand up to cup Julia's freckled cheek and pull her in for a soft kiss, abruptly ending Julia's laughter.

Julia almost let herself get lost in the kiss before she unwillingly pulled away a few seconds later, Santana letting out a series of whines that made the green-eyed girl slightly smile.

"I have dress rehearsals for the musical in a couple minutes," Julia told her girlfriend, brushing a loose strand of hair out of Santana's face which held a pout.  "I'm doing my number with Rachel or something."

"Well I'm coming," Santana told her girlfriend.  "I wanna hear you sing."

Julia bit down on her lip, trying to hold back a dopey smile at Santana loved her voice and didn't fail to compliment it every single day.

"I love you," Julia blurted out, unable to control herself while Santana looked at her like that.

"I love you too," Santana smiled back, leaning in to give Julia one last kiss that lasted just a few seconds.

"Okay, come on," Julia sighed, finally breaking out of her trance and jumping to her feet, pulling Santana up with her.  "I need you to do my hair when we get there cause god knows if I try, I'll probably burn it all off."

"Oh please, you're not that bad," Santana said as Julia dragged her through the maze of book shelves toward the library doors.  "You have magic fingers," Santana said with a mischievous yet seductive smirk that made Julia's cheeks turn bright red.

Santana giggled at her girlfriend's flustered state, the blush on Julia's face being more than adorable to Santana.

"You're so cute," Santana said, letting out one of her love-struck smiles as Julia gave her girlfriend a smitten half-smile in return, blush still coating her freckled cheeks.

"Come on, let's just get to rehearsal before you make my face as red as a freaking tomato."

"Oh, it already is, babe."

xxx

"How do I look?" Julia asked, stepping out from behind a changing screen in a red dress that stretched just below her knees, the color matching her lipstick and the flower in her dark hair which was tied up in a bun.

"You look amazing," Santana said without hesitation, her eyes landing on Julia's bright smile before trailing down her body, all the way to her pair of tall black heels.