2x06 Never Been Kissed - Mash-Ups

Here Santana was on a double date with Puck, Artie, and Brittany.  She had completely zoned out during the whole thing and all she could think about was Julia.

The way her lips tasted like her cherry lip gloss and how silky smooth her hair was and how it felt when her hand was tangled in it.  Plus, Julia was the best kisser ever.

"Wow, you should be our nation's president," Santana said with fake interest as Puck finished the story that Santana hadn't listened to.

Eventually, they were all on their way out, and as Julia and Brittany waited at the door for Puck and Artie, Santana scanned her eyes around the restaurant.

And sitting in a booth on the opposite side of the restaurant was Julia and Quinn.  Since both of the girls were having boy troubles, they had confided in each other and decided a night at Breadstix would be the best way to let loose and have a bit of fun.

Santana ridiculed herself for not seeing Julia earlier.  Just looking at the Emerald eyed beauty would have made her double date more interesting

Then Santana wished so badly that she was in Quinn's spot.

xxx

All of the girls walked out of Mr. Schue's office in full rock and roll attire as their music began to play.

Rachel:
Oh, Tommy used to work on the docks
Union's been on strike
He's down on his luck
It's tough
Oh, so tough

All:
Oh we gotta hold on
Ready or not

Rachel: You live for the fight when that's all that you got

All:
Start me up
We're halfway there
Oh oh, livin' on a prayer

Julia moved to the front, next to Mercedes before she sang her verse.

Mercedes:
If you start me up
Kick on the starter give it all you got
You got it, you got it
I can't compete
With the riders in the other heat
Yeah yeah

Julia:
I'll make a grown man cry
Give it a shot

All:
Start me up
We're halfway there
Oh oh, livin' on a prayer

Julia: Livin' on a prayer

(Guitar Interlude)

Julia + (All):
Oh we gotta (hold on) 
Ready or not
You live for the fight when that's (all that you got)

Julia stood in the middle, behind the microphone stand in between Rachel and Mercedes as she belted out the notes.

All:
Start me up
We're halfway there
Oh oh, livin' on a prayer
Take my hand and we'll make it I swear
Oh oh, we're livin' on a prayer
Livin' on a prayer
Start me up

The girls ended with their backs facing the audience of boys as they all clapped for the girls, Julia trying to keep herself from looking at Layton once she turned around.

Instead, Julia looked over to her right to Santana who gave her a high five and a smirk before mouthing a couple words to her.

'Damn, you're hot.  Who knew you had that in you?'

xxx

"Well, I genuinely hope you guys are happy because Coach Beiste has quit," Mr. Schue said.