2x13 Comeback - Cute Yet Deadly

"Hey, babe," Layton said, walking up to his girlfriend who was texting someone at her locker.

She picked her head up and internally rolled her eyes before putting on a small fake smile.

"Hey," Julia said as Layton leaned down to peck the girl on the lips.

"So...you have the Valentine's gift?" Layton asked, leaning against the lockers wearing his red and yellow Letterman jacket.

Julia's face dropped as she put her face in her hands.

"Oh, shit, I forgot it again!  Sorry," Julia pouted the best she could.

Layton clenched his fists, but eventually forced out a smile, not being able to lash out in a public place like the hallway.

"It's fin-"

"Yo, Mendoza!" Julia looked over her head to see Santana calling out her name from the other side of the hallway.

"I've gotta go, I'll see you later?" Julia questioned but didn't give the boy time to answer as she dashed off toward her best friend.  "Yo, Lopez!" Julia mimicked the Latina in front of her, the best friends giggling as Santana engulfed the girl in a hug.

"I missed you," Santana said into Julia's shoulder.

"San, I saw you three days ago," Julia giggled.

"I know, but that's a long time for us.  I usually see you at least every other day if not every day," Santana told her best friend, pulling her head back but her arms still wrapped around the green-eyed girl.

"My mom made us all drive down to see my grandparents, but I rather would've been up here with you," Julia said, sweetly smiling at Santana who blushed at the comment.  "And you too Brit!" Julia exclaimed before jumping on the blonde.

"I missed you, J!" Brittany shouted, lifting the raven-haired girl off of her feet as Julia let out a shriek causing both Brittany and Santana to laugh.

"I missed you too!" Julia said once she had regained her composure and Brittany put the girl back down on her feet.

Julia's hand immediately fell into Brittany's, causing the two to smile at each other.

"Come on, Tana, let's go!" Julia exclaimed, turning and grabbing Santana's hand, their fingers instinctively intertwining.

Julia mainly wanted to get out of Layton's sight so he didn't approach her once again.  So, Julia dragged her two best friends down the hall and around the corner, but not before leaning down and kissing Santana's shoulder.  

For some reason, Julia felt all fluttery inside ever since she had spent that night at Santana's house.  The two constantly texted back and forth which mainly consisted of subtle flirts that made both girls swoon.

Santana looked down at the girl with a small smile as Julia shrugged.

"Just because," she said, providing reasoning for the out of the blue kiss before the trio rounded the corner.

Layton jealously watched the three; mainly Santana and Julia.  He needed to find some way to win her back and he would to almost anything.

He heard a voice from behind him.

"Oh, her again?"

xxx

"This cannot be happening," Tina said as the glee club sat in a cluster.

"This seems like a terrible idea," Artie added.

"Guys, it's not up for discussion.  It's no secret that coach Sylvester has taken her licks," Mr. Schue said as Julia silently smirked.