2x06 Never Been Kissed - Game of Love

"Hey, look, I'm sorry about yesterday, I never gave you the chance to finish," Julia paused, waiting for her boyfriend to say something.  "Are you going to finish?"

"Well, you clearly didn't want to hear from me then, so how do you know you're going to listen to me now?" Layton slammed his locker closed and walked down the hallway away from Julia.

"Layton," Julia called out, running a bit to catch up with the boy.  "I said I'm sorry and I'll actually listen now."

"Well, it doesn't mean you're not going to get mad at me!  Cause apparently, everything I do is something wrong in your eyes," Layton continued to walk down the hall, shouting at Julia who was now walking by his side.

"Excuse me?" Julia asked, now getting annoyed.

"It was just a thing with Beiste, why have you got to be so noisy ab-"

"You mentioning my name too?" the couple turned around to see Beiste standing in the hallway, Sam and Quinn in front of the football coach.

"What have you done with him?  You've basically ruined my whole love life!" Julia yelled at the football coach who glared at her.

"It's not what you think!" the two teenage boys chorused.

"We'll leave you too," Quinn said, speaking for her and her friend.

Julia and Quinn turned toward each other.

"Boys," they said in harmony whilst shaking their heads.

The girls linked arms with each other before strutting away, quietly whispering about the situation under their breaths.

xxx

"How many guys have done this?" Mr. Schue asked Sam, Mike, and Layton in the empty choir room, referring to the situation with Beiste and how all the boys (and Tina) used her as a "cool down" method.

"All the guys who's girlfriends won't put out," Sam answered and Mr. Schue sighed.

"It's the girls too," Mike said, speaking for his girlfriend.

"This is really bad guys.  W-What if Coach Beiste were to find out about it?  Think of how hurt she would be," Mr. Schue told the boys.

"It's not personal," Layton said.

"Of course it's personal!  Look, Coach Beiste is like us.  Like glee club.  She's an outsider at this school.  And no one appreciates her or her talent because they've decided that she's too different.  And for you guys to abuse that, even in private, is the opposite of everything we're trying to achieve in here!" Mr. Schue yelled.

"But we're just thinking about it, it's not like we're actually making fun of her to her face," Sam said as Layton nodded.

"I need you to stop," Mr. Schue sternly told the boys.  "And spread the word to all the other glee guys and girls.  This ends here and now.  And Coach Beiste can never know about this."

"Okay," Layton and Sam agreed.

"Sorry," Mike sighed out.

Layton buried his head in his hands.  Now he had to find a way to make it up to three different girls.

xxx

"The boys beat us the last time we competed against them, we've got to bring the noise hard," Mercedes said as Julia silently agreed with the girl.

The girls sat in the choir room, gluing sequins onto thin pieces of string for their costumes.

"To be fair, they didn't officially beat us.  We got busted for Vitamin D possession before the vote," Quinn told Mercedes.