Prologue

September 30th, 2020 - Chicago

Matt's POV

As I made my way upstairs to my brother-in-law's bedroom, I saw that he was still sound asleep even though he promised to set an alarm. I thought to myself..."c'mon man, I gave you multiple reminders." That's when I noticed something that I never thought I would see. A woman in Antonio's bed. I started to feel bad that I had to do this but...he promised and the movers are going to be here within the hour. He needs to take care of his kids who are also helping.

I went to flash the lights in his room using the light switch, knowing that would wake him up. "What the fuck!" He turned to look at me and then groan. "Matt, what the hell!" I looked at him. "Can I open the door?" He sat up and nodded. "What do you want at 7:30 in the morning?" 

I looked at him. "It's September 30th. You promised you'd be up at 7 to help us. We have already showered and started to pack up the last of our stuff. The trucks get here in an hour and we still need to take some stuff upstairs. I am not dealing with your kids, you promised you would do that." Antonio nodded and sighed. "Sorry. Just give me a minute to wake up. Can you get my kids? They are asleep in their rooms."

I nodded and smiled. "God, this is going to be fun." I walked away and smirked, ready to wake up my niece and nephew.