Chapter 173

Matt's POV

As I finished making the crib for Gabby, I smiled as I watched her move to set Matteo down so she could relax more. She then moved to the couch and leaned back against a pillow like she was supposed to do since she was technically still on semi-bedrest. Once she was relax, I moved to sit next to her before giving her some water. "You feeling better now that it's setup?"

Gabby looked at me and grabbed my hand. "Sorry for yelling at you, it's just....this is stressful. Maybe we should've done it slower instead of all at once." I looked at her and nodded. "Hey, at least it's getting done. Now listen, as much as I would love to sit here with you and just stare at this little cutie..." I turned to look at Matteo and rubbed his cheek. "...I need to help out."

Gabby nodded as we held each other close again. I went to kiss her when I heard Cindy come out. "Oh, sorry for disturbing. It's just...I was going to relax with Gabby and keep her calm like you wanted Matt. Unless of course, you would rather be alone for a while because then I can go deal with the kids at home?" Gabby looked up at her and smiled. "No stay, I need someone."

Cindy smiled at her and then went to sit next to her. "God, he is so adorable. I would say he looks a lot like you Matt but...he looks as little more like Gabby." I sighed, knowing that I wasn't going crazy when I noticed that he looked a lot more like a Dawson than a Casey. Gabby knew it too obviously because she mentioned something. "Sorry, didn't want to say anything."

I smiled and nodded. "It's fine. Now listen, you guys relax and you stay on the couch. I am going to go set up our home so that we can have some time alone. Matteo is sleeping in his nursery tonight and we are finally going to have some peace and quiet in our own place." Gabby smiled when I said that. "Can't wait." I chuckled and then decided to kiss her one last time before walking away to go to the rooms, ready to get our home set up.