Chapter 211

Matt's POV

As I finished getting dressed, I moved to zip up my carry on bag and put it with my suitcase. I then rolled my suitcase out with my carry on attached to it when I saw Gabby walk into our bedroom with Matteo in her arms. "He just finished eating. I already changed his diaper. Can you just put him in the outfit I have on the changing table?" I turned around to look at her and nodded. "I will do that but then I have to let Antonio in." 

Gabby smiled. "Oh, I already did that. He's in the kitchen cooking." I then heard Antonio yell. "Making eggs Matt, how do you take them?" I smiled and then yelled back. "Scrambled with a bit of pepper in them." I then heard Antonio yell too. "Sure thing. Just get your stuff ready." I nodded and smiled at Gabby. "Here, give me this little guy and I will bring him out to Antonio. Maybe he can watch him as we get ready?"

Gabby nodded and smiled as she gave me Matteo. "Sure, just go get him dressed and then give him to Antonio to watch as we get ready." I smiled and nodded, moving to kiss her. "See you soon." I then went to walk back to Matteo's nursery so that I could put his outfit on for Gabby before bringing him out to Antonio so he could watch him while we got ready.