Chapter 169

Matt's POV

After making our way upstairs, I saw that the truck was now on the street and that everybody was waiting for us since they didn't know the directions to go. I looked at everybody and smiled. "Sorry, a few emotions and hormones before we leave." They all nodded and smiled at Gabby. Gabby then looked around and saw Matteo with Cindy. I saw that she looked at Matteo and then smiled. "Hey, if you want to just relax and be with Matteo and Cindy, go ahead for now."

Gabby turned to look at me. "You don't need my help right now?" I shook my head. "Right now, we are just going to the new apartment and moving the boxes up. Once everything is up there, then we need your help. So just go relax with Matteo and Cindy. I got this babe." She smiled when I said that before moving to kiss my cheek. "I will come with Antonio okay? Text us when you are at the place." I nodded before looking at Antonio.

"Antonio, you coming with me or are you staying with Gabby?" He looked at Gabby and smiled. "I am going to go with Matt if that's okay sis, help out? Eva, you stay with your aunt and use the house key I gave you to lock up when you guys leave." Gabby then looked at us confused. "Okay, so who is driving me, Matteo, Cindy and the kids to the new place?"

I looked at her and then smiled. "You know the directions to the new place. When we are ready for you to come...I can call you and maybe Cindy can drive you?" I walked over to her again and gave her the keys from my pocket. "See you soon okay?" I went to kiss her softly and smiled. "Just relax for now, okay?" Gabby nodded and smiled. "Don't unpack anything before I get there!" I nodded smiling before going to grab my jacket so that I could go to the new place.