What Bullet?

Gabby's POV

When I heard that Matt, at one point, had a bullet in him...I was both concerned and worried at the same time. I wondered where I was and why he didn't told me. I mean, regardless of whether I was his wife at the time...I deserved to know. Yet, on the other hand...I did forget to tell him that I was pregnant. So, maybe we can just sweep this under the rug if I don't like it.

That's when he spoke up. "Gabby, this two years before we got together. This was when I was still with Hallie. Well, we had just broken up. But, you were will Mills at the time." I the nodded and smiled. "Sorry for getting worried." Matt then grabbed my hand and smiled. "It's okay." We then turned our attention back to Chief. "Sorry, we need to calm down."

Boden chuckled. "Especially if you are going to be working at the firehouse with Matt as Chief." Matt nodded. "I've already placed Gabby under the command of Hermann. He will supervise her. She is back on Ambo as a Paramedic." Chief nodded and agreed with the situation. "Listen, you should get back to the firehouse in case a call comes. Thanks for coming."

Matt smiled and nodded. "We are only back until you are out of the hospital. Then, we are going to rest until the new year and a bit after. Matteo is still too young to have us at work yet." I smiled when he said that before looking at Donna. "Oh my, I forgot. Have you seen pictures of him yet Donna?" Donna shook hear head. "No, I've been meaning to ask." I then decided to grab my phone, deciding to show her some pictures of Matteo.