Chapter 264

Gabby's POV

After hearing that they already had my dad in custody, I was shocked. I was so relieved though because it meant that I could finally relax again. I smiled at my brother and decided to get up and hug him when he said he was going to try and stay for a while. Matt liked the sound of what he said to us and asked me whether we should take him up on his offer.

"I would love that. I mean, honestly...I think we can all agree we need it." I smiled while going to hug Antonio. "We can still see each other for some feedings and meals. But...other than that, I want to go do fun stuff with Matt. Maybe we can swim in the ocean together this time." Matt nodded and smiled when I said that. "Let's just do the pool today."

I nodded and smiled at him before walking over to him. He then wrapped his arms around me. "Antonio, how about you go get them to give you the room next to ours okay? That way, we can use the connecting door. After that, we can work it out so that me and Matt can have alone time." Antonio smiled at us and nodded when he heard Voigt walk in our room. "Sorry."

Matt just turned his head and smiled at him for once. "Thanks for getting him Voigt. I am tired of having to run for him." He then looked at me. "Trust me, he's gone for good this time." We all turned to look at him. Antonio spoke up first. "Do you mean?" He shook his head. "No, he's going to be in a federal prison this time. Crossed state lines." Matt smiled when he said that.

"Listen Hank, thanks for doing this. How about we both agree to turn a new page? We forget the past and we at least try and be friendly." That actually got a smile on Voigt's face and he nodded while going to shake Matt's hand. He then turned to look at Antonio. "Antonio, take some time off and be with your family here in Miami or in Chicago." Antonio nodded, smiling.

He then turned to look at us and smiled. "You guys still want a babysitter for a while?" I turned to look at Matt and nodded, desperately wanting him alone. "All day and night alone with me. Two meals, pool time and then you know." Matt smiled when I said that and then nodded, kissing me softly. "Yes please." He turned to look at Antonio and smiled. "Do you mind?"

He shook his head and smiled. "Enjoy your honeymoon. Just pack him up and when we have my room, I will take him while you enjoy your honeymoon." I smiled and nodded, ready to have Matt alone.