Chapter 208: October 10, 2020

One Week Later - October 10, 2020

Matt's POV

As I woke up early on a Friday morning, I smiled at the sight of Gabby fast asleep next to me in bed. I knew she was stressed yesterday because we had to do last minute packing before our 11 am flight from Midway airport. It was now 7 am and I (unfortunately) had to wake Gabby up so that we would be awake for when Antonio got here at 8 to drive us to the airport. 

Rolling over in bed before wrapping my arm around her waist and kissing her back, I smiled as we held each other close. Matteo was still asleep since we put him to bed later than normal. And boy was I glad he was still asleep because it gave us a moment together. A moment I was glad to have but, I wasn't too sure if Gabby was. Groaning as I woke her up, she looked at the time. 

"Rise and shine Gabby." She moved my arm away and tugged the covers up again. "We have no work for another couple weeks and it's only the 9th babe." I rubbed her back while sitting up and sighed. "Actually, it's the 10th and our flight is at 11." She rolled over and looked at me, smiling. "You mean it's the day we are going to Florida?" I nodded and smirked. "Yes." 

Gabby smiled while grabbing my hand before bringing me close. She then went to kiss me, grabbing my neck because she was excited. "God, I can't wait to get out of here and relax." I smiled when she said that. "Now, let's get in the shower before Matteo wakes up because...even though Antonio said he was going to be here at 8, I am sure he'll be here around 7:30."

We both nodded and agreed. Moving to get out of bed, I smiled while grabbing my towel. "Together?" Gabby looked at me and then shook her head. "Tonight, we have the hot tub. I have to feed Matteo and also do some pumping. Plus, I showered last night unlike you. You were still sweaty from that last minute emergency shift you had to help with."

I nodded and then smiled, rubbing her arm. "I'll go take a shower then...I will go make us some breakfast." That's when we heard Matteo. She just looked at me. "I'll feed him. I have to do some pumping anyways for the flight to Florida." I nodded and smiled, moving to walk away to the shower so that we could both get ready for our first family vacation to Florida.