Chapter 265

Gabby's POV

An hour after Antonio left to get his room set up for Matteo, Matt went to drop him off in the room with his diaper bag, crib and a couple bottles. I was so happy that Antonio was going to take him because it gave me a time to spoil Matt. I decided that, rather than wait until later to give Matt some attention...I was going to do it now because I was so relieved that our problems with my dad was over. Plus...the pool is full of people and kids, not what I want right now.

Standing at the end of our bed in some lingerie and a little robe, I smiled while waiting for Matt to get back from Antonio's room when I heard him walk in. "Gabby, you ready to go to the pool?" I smirked when he said that. "Nope." That's when Matt looked up from his phone and stared at me. He then smirked. "Wow, what's this for?" I smiled at him. "I was going to save it for when Antonio was getting here in a few weeks but...I thought this would be a good celebration time."

Matt smirked and nodded while putting his phone on the dresser before walking up to me and going to grab my bathrobe. After undoing it, he smirked as he saw my lingerie. "You really want to spoil me don't you Mrs. Casey?" I smiled and nodded, going to grab his shirt before giving him the message to take it off. "We need to celebrate us finally being safe from that monster. He is out of our life for good and now, we can really relax on our honeymoon."

Matt nodded as he threw his shirt away before taking off my robe and letting it fall to the ground. I then moved to grab his shorts before taking them off. He then kicked them away and smirked as he picked me up in my arms, wrapping my legs around his waist as he looked at me. Grabbing the back of his head, I smiled as I started to kiss him. "Take your time baby. Matteo is with my brother and we have the day and night to ourselves." Matt smirked and nodded as he carried me to bed, ready to take me in his arms so we could get close to each other.