Chapter 286

Gabby's POV

After getting out of the bath and making our way back out to our room, I decided to slip into something that I hoped would give Matt a little bit of pleasure even though we weren't going all the way tonight. I was just wearing a nightie while checking on Matteo when I saw Matt come out of the washroom in his boxers. I then turned to look at him when he whistled at me.

"Dang, some guy better snatch that babe up because she is smokin'." I turned to look at him and chuckled. I then lifted up my hand and wagged my ring finger. "Someone already did and he is looking mighty fine himself in those boxers." Matt smiled as he walked over to me before wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing me. 

I chuckled as I rubbed his arms, kissing him slowly before feeling him pick me up in his arms. Wrapping my arms and legs around his waist, I smiled as we held each other in the air until I felt Matt sit down on the bed next to Matteo's crib. I then turned my head and looked down at Matteo, smiling. "Why must my life be so perfect right now?"

Matt chuckled and smiled. "Because you have everything you have ever dreamed of. A husband that loves you and our miracle baby." I turned to look at him and smiled. "Not just a husband, my dream husband. Honestly, I don't think I would've ever gotten married again unless it was to you." Matt smiled when I said that before going to kiss me softly.

I smiled as Matt kissed me before getting up again and moving to lay me down in bed under the covers. I then smiled as I slipped over to let him get in with me. Once he was in bed too, I moved into his arms and smiled while rubbing his neck. "Honestly, you are the only one for me Matt. I all that time we were apart, there was a reason I spent that night with you...because you are the only man that I could see myself with." Matt smiled as he moved his hand to my neck before rubbing my cheek. "I feel the same way. Sure, I dated while you were gone but....it never worked out. I had a fling one night and ended up moaning your name instead of the girls'" 

I stared at him in shock. "Really?"