Chapter 290

Antonio's POV

As I walked into Matt and Gabby's room, I smiled as I made my way over to the crib. "Mind if I sit on your bed as I hold him?" Gabby turned to look at me as she did her hair. "Sure thing, I need to tell you his schedule anyways. Make sure that, even while you are at the gym you make sure." I then sighed. "Gabby, this is supposed to be your relaxing day so, relax! Anyways, Matt is going to be with me the entire time." Gabby nodded and sighed as she turned to look at me.

"It's my maternal instincts. Between the hormones and stuff, I can't help it. Laura was like this too when she had Eva remember?" I nodded, remembering when my kids were young. "Oh, I remember. Trust me, those days were horrible. And don't even get me started when we had a second kid. God, my sex life went from...." That's when I heard Matt walk in. "Okay, not really a subject I want to hear my brother-in-law talk about." 

I turned to look at him and chuckled, seeing he was just in his boxers. "Sorry about this." Matt the nodded and walked over to his suitcase to grab some clothes. "By the way, Gabby...why didn't you tell me he was in here when I am just in my boxers?" I turned to look at him. "Dude, not like I haven't seen it before. I walked in on you guys once when we were at my parents' house for Christmas I think." Gabby nodded and blushed.

She then turned to look at me and sighed. "Speaking of which, we need to talk about that. We are obviously getting together for Christmas. Me, Matt, Matteo, you, and your kids. But, are we going to do it at our place or do you want to do it at your place?" I looked at her and then sighed. "I wasn't going to decorate this year. I am never home and it doesn't make sense for me to decorate anymore because of my kids' age."

Matt then turned to look at me and smiled. "Why don't we host it Gabby? I mean, it is Matteo's first Christmas. We should do it at his home."