Beach Day Part 3

Matt's POV

After spending the last 30 minutes in the water, Matteo started to cry. I looked at Gabby and we both realized he needed a feeding. Getting up from the water, I smiled as I went to grab her hand. "We can just tan for the rest of our time okay?" She nodded and smiled as we made our way back to the sand. "We also have snacks in our bag just to let you know."

Gabby smiled. "I thought I saw you grab some on our way out of the hotel." I chuckled and nodded, leading her out of the ocean and back to our chair. I then grabbed our towels to dry us all off before helping her sit down. Once she was sitting down, I bent down to grab the snacks in our bags when I heard someone yell for help. Some idiot just drove right onto the beach into the ocean. I stared at Gabby and looked at her while giving her a snack.

Gabby knew what I was thinking. I mean, I am a first responder. My first instinct is to help people when they are in need of help. However, I was on vacation so..."Matt, go help save the life. Just come right back. It should be a simple save." I nodded and agreed, bending over to kiss her. "Be right back babe." I then got up and dropped my other stuff before running over to help the lady.

Walking up to her. "Hi, I am a firefighter from Chicago. What happened?" The woman turned to look at me. "Okay, I'm Carly by the way." I could tell she was worried. "Okay Carly, tell me what happened so I can help." She looked at the scene. "My son, he's under the car and the guy there looks like he's passed out." That's when I heard the Miami Beach Fire Squad rush over. However, I got there first and went to check on Carly's on. "Hey buddy, what's your name?" He just looked at me. "Carson." I smiled. "Okay Carson, just stay still and relax. People are coming to help." That's when someone walked up to me and tried to get me to move. "Move sir, let the professionals get in."