Chapter 171

Two Hours Later when Gabby gets to the apartment.

Gabby's POV: After two hours of waiting for Matt to tell me to come, I decided to just come. It was already the afternoon and Matteo was up from his nap. I needed to be here to help so that nothing got broken or something stupid happened. But of course, this being a bunch of men moving us into our apartment, something stupid already happened. 

As soon as I walked into the door, I saw a whole bunch of burger bags and wrappers on our new counter. It was a mess and I was not happy. "Matt Casey!" He came out the nursery where he was setting up the rocking chair by the looks of it when he saw me. He was about to stay something when I interrupted. "Why is there liter already on my new counter?" 

He looked at me and then went to clean, knowing this was not what I wanted to see. "I wasn't expecting you for another hour." I looked at him. "Matt, you really think I was going to let a bunch of men place the apartment? Let alone when I am hormonal and in nesting mode? No way, I need to have at least Matteo's stuff exactly how I like it. Now, you better have a crib ready because he is going to need a place to lay down."

He looked at me and was about to walk over. "We are doing our bed right n...." I looked at him. "Get me the crib for the living room. The couch is already here. Then you can go back to work. That was my one request. Have the crib in the living room set up so that when I came, I could sit out here and help with directions. I shouldn't be this stressed Matt. The doctor ordered me to rest until Matteo's next checkup after he saw my vitals were high."

Matt nodded and sighed before going to grab the crib. "Here, just relax and I will do it right now. Antonio can help them in there. Cindy, how about you let Hermann know you are here? He obviously didn't call you like I asked him too. Then can you stay with Gabby while I continue to work?" She nodded and smiled as she went to find Hermann.

After setting the crib up for me, Matt smiled at me and then moved to give me a kiss. "Let me grab you some water and we can sit for a moment. Then I need to get to work." I nodded and then went to sit on the couch, putting Matteo in as I tried to calm down so I don't get too agitated.