Overwhelmed Part 1

Gabby's POV

After a while of being alone with everybody, my anxiety was starting to get pretty high and I was getting more nervous. You could almost say I was overwhelmed. It starting to get too much, I started regretting coming. I just needed to get out of there so, I grabbed the stroller and ran to Matt's office to get a little bit of peace. Everybody just stared at me, wondering if everything was okay but they obviously knew it wasn't since I was going to see Matt.

After making my way to his office, I saw he wasn't there. However, that didn't stop me from going to sit in there and just try and calm down. Matteo started crying because it was too loud so I grabbed him in my arms and started to soothe him. "It's okay buddy, Mommy's here." Rocking him in my arms, I kissed his forehead when I heard Matt.

Matt's POV

As I started to make my way to the garage after going to the washroom, I saw Gabby sitting in my office. I got worried so I made my way over to them and saw Gabby soothing Matteo with tears in her eyes. Either I was about to yell at someone or I was about to have to hold Gabby in my arms for a little bit. "Gabby, you okay?" She turned her head to look at me and sighed.

She motioned for me to sit down. That's when I Knew that she was overwhelmed. I moved to sit with her like she wanted before going to wrap my arm around her. "Hey, it's okay...I'm here now." I looked at Matteo and moved to rub his face, calming him down when Gabby spoke up. "God, people are going to think I'm crazy. I just ran out of there and was almost hyperventilating. They must know something is wrong with me right now."

I turned to look at her and then kissed her forehead. "Baby, nothing is wrong with you...you are just overwhelmed."