Chapter 247

Gabby's POV

Once Matt finished ordering us some pancakes for breakfast, I started to browse all of our home recordings which we had access to via the internet on our iPad. Turns out that the recordings continue even when you don't have a cable box setup because it is done online. Finding a show that I wanted to watch, I decided to ask Matt whether he wanted to watch it. "This show okay with you?" Matt turned his attention back to me while wrapping his arm around me. 

I just looked at him and knew by the look on his face he didn't really care. "C'mon Matt, I love that you offered to let me watch whatever I wanted...including my recordings you are not a fan of but, I am giving you the option here." He looked at me and chuckled. "Gabby, you are overthinking this. You pick what we watch because you haven't had access to a tv for very long. You have to catch up on your shows and stuff so I can delete them."

I just looked at him. "You can delete them now Matt." He laughed and then ran his fingers through my hair. "Sure...and then get yelled at when you tell me that you are in the middle of catching up on that series? No thank you. Now, just stop overthinking and pick a dang show. If not, I'll grab the iPad and put some sports on." I nodded and went to pick a mystery show. "Oh, this is good. Dateline." Matt just chuckled and smiled. "Okay, these I have to say I watch."

I turned to look at him. "Don't spoil them for me. You know I hate that!" He nodded and smiled before kissing my forehead. He then looked at the options. "Oh, watch this one first. I remember it. God, it was so good." I nodded and smiled while going to pick it when we heard room service. I looked at Matt. "Can you get it? I am going to start watching this." Matt nodded and smiled, kissing me softly. "Just keep going, like I said...I watched them already." I nodded, smiling as he left.