Chapter 214

Gabby's POV

Once I was done getting ready, I grabbed my carry on and my cell before walking out of the bedroom to see Antonio teasing Matteo with funny faces. I then smiled while setting my bag down near the door before walking over to them. "I swear, you always say you don't want anymore kids...but then I see you with babies and it makes me wonder."

Antonio turned to look at me and smiled. "Matt tell you the news?" I nodded and smiled while walking over to him. I moved to hug him and smiled. "Thanks for dealing with that. I really didn't want to testify against dad. I was scared." He nodded and smiled while hugging me. "I know, me and Matt have been talking to Jay. We did everything we could."

I smiled and nodded before walking over to Matteo and kissing his head. "Hey so, you took Eva and Diego on flights when they were this young right?" Antonio looked at me and nodded. "Gabby, he'll be fine." I already knew that and smiled. "I just wanted advice. Like, what do I do? I am not really prepared for this but...I need to know what to do."

Antonio smiled. "Just hold him against your chest and let him sleep. That's how easy it is. Oh and try and keep him calm for the sake of the other passengers. I don't want you being hated by your fellow passengers because he cries all the way to Florida." I nodded and smiled. "You remember we are flying out of Midway right?"

Antonio was about to answer when I heard Matt come in. "Gabby, just relax okay? Me and Antonio have talked about all the details...he knows everything he needs to know about getting us to the airport on time for our flight. Please, just relax. That's why we are taking this trip. And even though I need to relax....we both know that you need to relax a lot more after all the stress you have been under lately."