Chapter 234

Gabby's POV

As I laid down on the bed, playing on my iPad...I couldn't help but smile at the news I was seeing online. I had just ordered us some supper. Decided to get it out of the way so that the bellhop wouldn't be too distracted with who it is. Hearing a knock on the door, I saw Matt was about to get it but...I stopped him. "Matt, let me." He nodded, knowing why.

Getting up from the bed, I made my way to the door before opening it to see the bellhop in shock. "Oh my, you're the paramedic from the beach." I blushed and nodded. "Can you keep it down? We are on our honeymoon and want to keep a low profile." He nodded and smiled. "Can you tell your husband good job?" I nodded and smiled. "I will now, I will take this."

He went and gave me the food. "Have a good meal." I smiled and went to close the door again before pushing the cart in further. Once I had the car near the end of our bed, I grabbed the plates and then moved to go sit with Matt on the couch since he was just finishing up an interview. I then heard his phone ring again before stopping him. "Supper."

He nodded and agreed, deciding to turn off his phone. "I am shutting it off for now. I will put a statement out via the Chicago Fire Department asking for privacy." I liked that idea. "Actually, call Boden quick before we eat. That way he can get it out for us quickly." Matt nodded and grabbed his phone to call. We waited a few minutes before Boden answered.

"Well, if it isn't our beach rescue hero." We both laughed when Boden said that. "Boden, can you do us a favour?" Boden agreed to do anything we wanted. "Just put out a statement for us saying we want privacy. We are shutting our phone off tonight." Boden agreed with that. "Good idea, enjoy your honeymoon. Watch the news though....we all made comments." 

I smiled when I heard that. "We will, after we eat." Matt smiled as he wrapped his arm around me and then rubbed my leg. "Let's eat then we can watch what the news is saying."