Chapter 200

Gabby's POV

As I spoke to Natalie about all my problems, I realized that I have many more than I thought. I was completely stressed, overwhelmed and just needed to find a way to relax. "I just need to ask, is there anyway you can clear me for travel? I need to get out of here for a vacation." Natalie looked at me and smiled. "Honestly, I think you and Matt need it. Flying or driving?"

I looked at her and bit my lip. "I want to go somewhere warm and far away from Chicago. Florida or Puerto Rico sounds nice. I can introduce Matteo to my friends down there. But, we would stay in the nice resort towns and we would make it our honeymoon." Natalie smiled at me and grabbed my hand. "I remember me and Jeff's honeymoon. We went to Venice." 

I smiled at her. "Do you miss him?" Natalie nodded. "Everyday. I see him so much in Owen. You are probably going to see Matt in Matteo everyday." Just then, Matt walked in with Will. "Speaking of Matt." Natalie turned her head to look at him and smiled. "Hey, we were just talking about you." Matt smiled. "I can tell. How are you feeling?" I smiled as he walked up to me.

"I'm feeling better. I was talking to Natalie about whether I might be cleared to fly." Matt smiled at me. "We need to get out of here don't we?" I nodded and smiled, kissing him softly. "Florida." Matt nodded and agreed. "Miami Beach or Orlando?" I smiled. "Miami Beach." We both agreed on that when we heard Jay walk in. "Hey Will, Gabby in here?" 

Will turned to look at his brother. "Let me guess, police need a statement?"