Saving Antonio and Matteo

Gabby's POV

As I got out of the car, I heard Sylvie call my name. "Gabby, over here. We have a bad one!" I then turned to look at her. "Sylvie, you're PIC. You see the the RAM?" She turned to look at it and realized who it was. "That's Antonio's RAM!" I just nodded and then ran over with Matt. When I got there, I saw that Antonio was passed out and Matteo was in his car seat. 

Matt and Severide were right behind me. We all froze at the sight of Matteo in the car seat. That's when he saw us and started to reach out for me. I could see he wanted help. All I could hear is his tears. "Get him out Severide." Severide nodded and then got him out. He did it slowly not to hurt him. Right away, I moved to grab him and held him close. "Sh...it's okay, mommy's here."

I then walked away and kissed his head while looking at Antonio. "Matt, help with Antonio. I will take him and Matteo to the hospital with Sylvie. Then, you meet us there." Matt nodded while I continued to soothe Matteo. Kissing his head again. "Mommy's here Matteo." I then watched as they got Antonio out of the car. He was unconscious but breathing.

Brett moved to grab him and then put him on the stretcher. I grabbed his hand while also carrying Matteo in my arms. "See you at the hospital Matt. Help here and then get our stuff. We can't work yet. Not when this just happened!" Matt nodded and then watched as I walked away with Antonio and Matteo.