How Soon do you Want to Leave?

Gabby's POV: After talking about our possible Miami honeymoon for a bit, I started to get excited. So much so that I wanted to leave pretty soon. However, I was not going to push Matt to leave right away because I knew we both had to be comfortable with Matteo flying at his age. I mean, he did mention Christmas but...then stuff will be really busy.

That's when I heard Matt speak up. "So, you don't want to go at Christmas?" I sighed. "It's not that I don't want to go...it's just the timing is not the best when it comes to how busy it's going to be. I mean, that's peak time for people to go to Miami because people are on vacation and it's cold in the northern USA and in Canada. So, do you really want a busy beach?"

Matt bit his lip and shook his head. "Not with a newborn. Plus, we should be in Chicago for Christmas. We should be at home for Matteo's first Christmas." I smiled at the idea and then moved to rub Matt's cheek. Moving closer to him, I wrapped my arm around his waist and then nuzzled up to him. "Sorry, just wanted to get comfortable."

Matt smiled and nodded as he moved to kiss my shoulder. "I promise, after tonight we are going to get a lot more bedrest. I want to spend a day alone with you without disturbances. I might even tell people that we stayed an extra night in the hospital but we aren't taking visitors." I sighed when he said that. "We are not lying to my brother about that."

Matt agreed with that before turning his head to kiss me. "So, we should probably make up our mind when it comes to when we are going." I nodded and then sighed before looking at him. "You know what...I need to get out of here and from what I've heard from the doctors. I need it. So, let's just go when I am cleared. We can book a week in Miami."

Matt smiled when I said that. "Sure. That sounds great." He went to kiss me and smiled, ready to take me on a vacation to Miami.