Chapter 246

Matt's POV

30 minutes after this little scare of mine, I was now much more relaxed since the Hotel's doctor just came and went. He checked Matteo and it turned out he was just overtired. I didn't factor in the plane ride and all the travelling we did yesterday, especially considering he didn't sleep on the flight. I feel so stupid right now. Gabby probably thinks I'm crazy. However, maybe now we can go on and have a good day here at the hotel. 

Once I was done letting the doctor out, I came back to bed to see Gabby laying down there with Matteo on the bed next to her. I went to slip into the covers next to her and then smiled as I wrapped my arm around her. "Sorry I got so worried. So, this guy is just pretty tired." Gabby nodded and smiled as she leaned against me, wrapping her arms around my torso. "Yes, so we are going to stay here like this. Just a calm day."

I smiled at the thought of that when I went to grab my phone. "I just need to call the room service okay? Maybe we can order pancakes?" Gabby looked up at me and nodded. "Can you pass me the tv remote though? I am not going to just sit here and cuddle up to you all day. I am going to watch some Netflix or something." I nodded when I remembered that we also had access to our PVR recordings on my iPad.

I then turned to Gabby and kissed her forehead. "Want my iPad so you can watch your recordings? We have access to them." She looked up at me and nodded smiling. "Maybe we can watch them together. I know you don't like some of my shows but...." I smiled at her. "I would love to do that. It seems like forever now that we have done that." Gabby chuckled and smiled. "Then go order some breakfast, get it and then we can watch recordings." I nodded before grabbing the phone to call room service, ordering us some pancakes.