Chapter 266

Matt's POV

After spending the past 2 hours taking our time in bed, me and Gabby finally started to calm down when it came to getting steamy. She was now laying down against my chest, with nothing but the sheets on top of us as we stared at each other. Feeling her hand on my back, I knew she was really happy because the smile on her face was the biggest I've seen this entire trip.

"What are you thinking about?" She smiled at me and then cuddled up to me more. "I finally feel like a there is one less thing over our heads. I mean, he is finally gone. Not to bring him up but...we have to admit that he was something causing tensions and worries for us." I nodded and agreed as I moved to rub her back.

"If only this could've happened back in Chicago. However, I wouldn't change a thing right now because I am currently alone with the woman I love while our son is with his uncle." Gabby smiled and nodded while rubbing my side. That's when I heard my phone ding. I decided to just ignore it because Gabby was more important. 

Gabby smiled when she noticed I wasn't getting up to get my phone and then started to kiss my neck softly. "Surprised you didn't get up to go check it." I turned my head to look down at her before being down to kiss her softly. "If it was important, Antonio would've called us or...he would've knocked on our door. Right now, nothing is more important than you."

Gabby blushed when I said that before grabbing my neck and bringing my lips back down to hers. As we started to kiss each other softly, we started to hear thunder outside. I broke the kiss and looked up to see that we had left the patio doors opened. I then looked at Gabby. "Stay here, I am going to close those doors. I will also check the text." Gabby nodded and smiled before watching me grab my towel to go close the door.