Two Chiefs, Same Room

Matt's POV

As me and Gabby made our way upstairs...I couldn't help but smile at the fact that we were back where we first met Matteo. I looked at her and smiled, loving the feeling. "The first place we ever met Matteo." She smiled and nodded, loving that memory when we walked up to the door to see Boden reading with Terrence while Donna was sitting in the chair.

I then spoke up as we walked in. "Just a hint Donna, if you put the pillow in the middle...it's a lot more comfortable. And don't sleep in that chair. Well, you can but it's not comfortable." They then both turned to look at us and smiled. Donna got up and came to hug us. "God, I haven't seen you both together since Gabby gave birth. How are you?" We both hugged her.

"We should be asking you that. Gabby, how about you talk to Donna and I will talk to this guy?" Gabby nodded and smiled as she went to talk to Donna while I moved to sit next to Boden on his bed. "How are you doing Chief?" Boden smiled at me. "The bullet just missed my heart and I have to get another operation." I sighed and nodded. "Well, you at least get time with Terrence."

He chuckled and laughed a bit before it hurt. "Ya, better not do that. I remember when I had a bullet in me. It hurt to laugh." Gabby then turned to look at me. "Excuse me, when was there a bullet in you? And why didn't I know about it?"