He's a Cubs Fan!!

Matt's POV

After seeing Antonio send a picture of Matteo wearing his White Sox shirt, I was traumatized. There was no way in hell that MY SON was going to be a White Sox fan! I'm a Cubs fan and so will he. "I don't know if I am going to be able to un-see that!" Gabby turned to look at me and chuckled. "You want to go to Antonio's room and get that off him?" I nodded and then decided to go do that. I rushed to the door connecting our rooms before looking at Antonio.

He turned to look at me when he heard the door open and smirked at me, knowing full well that I was a Cubs Fan! I walked in and looked at him, "Get that ugly jersey off my son!" Antonio chuckled and looked at me. "What? He's gonna be a White Sox fan like his uncle." I shook my head and then glared at him. "You have a son to follow in your footsteps in being a White Sox fan. That there is my son, and my son is going to be a Cubs fan!" I then went to grab the shirt, taking it off him before picking him up and kissing his head.

Matteo smiled as he cuddled up to me. I then smiled before rubbing his back. "See, he likes the Cubs better than the White Sox." That's when I heard Gabby from the other room. "Listen, how about we stop arguing about this and we can all maybe go to supper together?" I turned to look at her as she stood in the doorway. "Unless we are still going on a date tonight?" I smiled at her and nodded. "Yes, we are going on a date. If that's okay Antonio?" I turned to look at him and smiled. "Of course. Gives me more time with my White Sox fan." I glared at him and was about to say something when Gabby stopped me.

"Matt, don't argue with our babysitter who is watching Matteo for us for free." I nodded and then went to give Matteo back to his uncle. "Listen, I'm sorry about this. You just traumatized me." Antonio smirked. "I know, I heard you yell through the wall." I blushed and smiled. "Listen, I think I need to go. Date night is calling." Antonio smiled and nodded. "Have fun guys." I smirked when I made my way back to our room, ready to take Gabby out on a date.