Chapter 209

Gabby's POV

As I got out of bed, I grabbed my phone just in case Antonio called me. Making my way to Matteo's bedroom, I smiled when I saw him looking at me. There was just enough sunlight coming in through the blinds that we could see each other perfectly. All I could think about was how cute his face was. He was an adorable baby but, he wasn't as easy anymore. It's almost like he knew when my periods were and he had to make those times of the month really hard.

Picking him up from his crib, I smiled as I carried him to the changing table. "Somebody ready to go to Florida?" I started to tickle him as I undid his pyjamas, ready to finally relax in the sand. This vacation was just what me and Matt needed. I made sure to pick a hotel that had babysitting services so me and Matt could at least have a night out to have supper. However, if we went to the beach...Matteo would come with us. 

Matt already knew these rules I set out because it was a condition for me going along with this plan. I was not completely okay with Matteo flying this young but, I agreed to it because we both know that we need time away in Florida. These next 2 weeks will be amazing. Just me, my guy and our miracle alone in Miami with no disturbances. 

Once Matteo had a clean diaper on, I started to breastfeed him. I decided to do it so I could preserve one of the bottles that was already made for the flight. That way, for the rest of the morning I just had to make a few extra bottles. I made sure that I was going to breastfeed a lot. Especially on our date night. I need a drink and thank god, I am going to get one.

I smiled at the thought of us having sunset dinners with Matteo and just couldn't wait to go. Caught up in my own thoughts, I didn't hear my cellphone ring twice. It wasn't until Matt came running into the nursery with a towel around his waist that I finally snapped out of it. "Gabby, you okay?" I turned to look at him, confused.