Chapter 259

Matt's POV

As me and Gabby made our way downstairs to the buffet, we could see a lot of media trying to get in the door while management yelled. "Get out of the hotel!" I decided to just walk away with Gabby when I heard someone yell at me. "Mr. Casey, can you comment on the fact that your father-in-law has just escaped from prison?" Gabby then stopped and looked at me.

She then grabbed my hand and got scared. "Did that reporter just say what I think he said? And how did he know that my dad is in prison?" I sighed and looked at her. "The beach rescue. One of the articles also did a profile on you and they mentioned that your father just got arrested." Gabby then got nervous and then went to tear up. "Matt, what if he comes here?"

I turned to look at her and then went to grab her face and wiped her tears. "Sh...it's okay. If he were on his way here, Antonio would've called us. I know he would have." Just then, like it was on cue...I heard Antonio's voice. "Get out of my way, guest here!" He then came rushing in and then went to the front desk. 

Gabby then turned to look at me. "Can you wait for breakfast?" I nodded and then grabbed her hand to walk over to the front desk so we could talk to Antonio. After walking over to the desk, we overheard Antonio yell. "I need to talk to them now." The front desk then replied. "Sir, we cannot divulge who our clients are!" He then went to grab his badge when Gabby walked up to him and put her hand on his shoulder. "It's okay, he's my brother." 

Antonio turned to look at her and then sighed. "I wanted to tell you in person, I am guessing the news already got to you via the media?" Gabby nodded and looked at the front desk. "Can we get an assortment of breakfast options to our room? And can we also get some protection?" That's when the front desk lady spoke up. "Of course Mrs. Casey." Gabby then looked at Antonio and told him to follow us as we prepared to go back to our room.