Chapter 195

Matt's POV

As I watched Gabby fall onto the ground, I was scared. I moved to hold her head and cradle her in my arms before looking up at her father. "Can you move Matteo out of the way and get a store employee to come help?!?" He moved to grab Matteo out of his car seat to hold him. "Here we go buddy, come meet papi." I looked at him. "Put him back in his carseat now!"

He looked at me and got scared. "Your daughter is on the ground because you got her stressed and you are more concentrated on meeting the grandson you never wanted?" He looked at me and then went to sit next to me and Gabby. "Please, just let me help somehow." I looked at him. "You can help by pleading guilty to threatening to kill me and causing bodily harm."

He just got scared and looked at me again, getting up. "Do something! Get an employee and call Antonio!" That's when I realized that 911 was on the line. "911, sir what's your emergency?" I turned my attention to them. "My wife, she passed out in my arms. We had a confrontation with her father. Please send Ambulance 51, this is Captain Casey from 51. Please also alert Detective Dawson from Intelligence to meet us at Chicago Med. That is where he doctor is."

911 then replied. "Affirmative Captain. Where is your location?" I looked around and realized. "Target, South Clark and Roosevelt." Just then Gabby started to wake up. "Matt..." I looked at Gabby and then rubbed her cheek. "It's okay Gabby, I'm right here. We are going to get you to the hospital again. Just relax." That's when she saw her dad.

She glared at him and then saw he was too close to Matteo. "Get away from Matteo dad!" I turned to look at him and made sure to make him move away, not happy to go back to the hospital because this was the third time being in the hospital in two months.