Go Relax, I Got This!

Matt's POV

An hour after sitting down to eat, we were now making our way to the spa and gym together. Arriving at the spa first, I could tell that Gabby was a little worried about going in. That's when I turned to look at Antonio who was walking ahead until he noticed that I stopped. He turned to look at us, a little concerned. "Everything okay?"

I nodded. "Just need to talk to Gabby." He smiled and nodded. "I'll be in the gym." I nodded as he walked away before turning to look at Gabby. Moving my hands to her arms, I rubbed them as she breathed. "Gabby, he is with me. You can trust me. I am not going to let anything happen to him." She nodded and sighed. "Sorry, it's just...."

I decided to kiss her and then wrapped my arms around her. "Gabby, trust me. I get you are worried but you need this. Go relax, I got this. I am your husband and Matteo's father. What better person along with your brother to trust our miracle with?" Gabby chuckled and nodded. "Okay, I will be a couple hours."

I nodded before giving her one last kiss. I then watched as she walked into the spa before turning to look at Matteo. "Time for you to relax while you watch daddy and uncle Tony workout together." I smiled as I continued to push Matteo into the fitness room so that me and Antonio could have a workout together.