Chapter 220

Matt's POV

As we made our way up to the 10th floor, we started to look for room 1018. Once we found it, I let Gabby open it because she had the keys to the room. Walking into the room felt so good because it was a gorgeous room and it meant that we were finally ready to relax. Pushing Matteo in for Gabby, I looked around the room to see that there was already a crib in the room.

"Perfect, they brought a crib up just like I asked." Gabby smiled before pushing Matteo towards it while I brought our bags in using the cart. Moving our bags to the bed, I set them down before putting the cart in the hallway so that the bellhop could get it. After doing all that, I made my way into the room and then shut the door behind us to have privacy. It was now locked.

As I looked outside after walking in, I loved the view. We had the perfect view of the Ocean. I couldn't wait to get my feet in there tomorrow. Matteo's first time at the beach will also be his first time in the Ocean. That is going to be amazing to see. And even though he is just a year old, me and him will be experiencing it together. While I have been to Miami before, I never went to the ocean. We were on the other side of Miami for a camping trip.

Gabby could tell I was staring at her as she decided to grab Matteo from his stroller. She carried him to the balcony before kissing his forehead as she looked at the ocean. I then decided to walk over to her, not wanting to pass up the chance to hold my family close right now. "God, this room is just perfect for us. Tomorrow is going to be a great day."

Gabby smiled as she turned to look at me before wrapping her arm around my, keeping Matteo close to her chest. "He gets to go to the ocean tomorrow." I smiled at her and kissed her forehead. "It will be both mine and Matteo's first time in the Ocean." Gabby looked at me surprised. "You are telling me that you never went into the ocean before?"