Chapter 176

Gabby's POV

As I stood in our new bedroom, I walked over to the clothes I had and started to put away the stuff I wasn't going to wear tonight until I found my new tight pants and tank top that I was going to wear to bed. While taking off my shirt, I heard the door open. Scared it was one of our friends, I covered up. "This isn't the bathroom!" 

That's when I heard Matt. "It's okay Gabby, it's just me." I turned to look at him and sighed. "If you are here to tell me that you told Jay and Erin to leave, you can kiss your chances of getting in my pants tomorrow goodbye too." Matt nodded as he walked over to me. "Gabby, look at you. You are overwhelmed and stressed. I get you want to celebrate but...not tonight."

I stepped close to him and then grabbed his hands. "All of our friends are already here. I mean, why wouldn't we use this as a housewarming party?" Matt then intertwined our fingers and moved closer to me. "Because our home is still full of boxes and we haven't unpacked. Plus, after a month of living with your brother....I just want to be alone with you and Matteo."

I thought about what he just said and then nodded. "Sorry for flipping out. It's just, my hormones are everywhere and we have been so busy lately that we haven't had time for us and I miss us. Most importantly, I miss our intimate time. I know we still have it but, we have been so stressed that I haven't been enjoying it much." Matt looked at me and sighed.

"Well, we always have that jacuzzi tub in the washroom. So, what do you say we use that after supper? We can eat and then, when people are gone....we can come in here and I can give you a nice massage in the bath before getting close to you in our new bed." I smiled, liking at idea as I went to hug him. "I like that idea." We both smiled as we held each other close, happy to be home.